Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans**Updated 12 June 2015**

My Helton PC...updates when I get them...heavy scans
Thanks! I thought all of his Signature Rookies cards were BB

FOOTBALLEMPIRE Wrote:Very Nice ! Did you know he has a football card I believe. 1994 or 95 Signature rookies ??/

[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

DSpainJr Wrote:Thanks! I thought all of his Signature Rookies cards were BB

FOOTBALLEMPIRE Wrote:Very Nice ! Did you know he has a football card I believe. 1994 or 95 Signature rookies ??/

Imay be wrong but could swear a Tennessee collector showed me a Helton card in UT jersey that was an off brand like Classic or Sig Rookies. I will see if I can find.
[Image: xbmgo.jpg]

Ok cool...I added every card of his to my collection, so one of them could be FB

FOOTBALLEMPIRE Wrote:
DSpainJr Wrote:Thanks! I thought all of his Signature Rookies cards were BB

Imay be wrong but could swear a Tennessee collector showed me a Helton card in UT jersey that was an off brand like Classic or Sig Rookies. I will see if I can find.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I am drooling more over the printing plates, tools of the trade and the graded 10 Topps RC than I thought was humaninly possible. Awesome!!!! I want my PC to be like that someday!emoticon
[Image: rockies17.jpg]

[IMG]
Thanks LeBaron Freddie for the banner!
I collect Todd Helton
and 20
09 Daytona 500 and 2003 Winston Cup Champ Matt Kenseth

Thanks alot...if you need some GU'd I have some extras....even a TOTT

rockies17 Wrote:I am drooling more over the printing plates, tools of the trade and the graded 10 Topps RC than I thought was humaninly possible. Awesome!!!! I want my PC to be like that someday!emoticon

Can anyone help me add more?

New addition

[Image: HeltonPC25.jpg]

Wow that has got to be one of the sweetest singlle player pc ever! amazing, how much do you think all that costed you?

Thanks...but I have seen some really good Griffey and Longoria collections. Since he isn't too sought after, I can normally get the 1/1s pretty cheap.  I couldn't even tell you how much I have invested...I got alot of my base/inserts and the Bazooka from trades.

Here are two cards I just got in the mail:

[Image: 21Nov09Heltonmailday.jpg]

Cyan Printing Plate 1/1
Dress for Success 127/250 (Thanks grandam1697)