`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

Is there anyone ther to help the people that help pay your wages???????????????

Going through my collection, I notice for the 1997 Upper Deck Set (atleast with the Capture the Flag subset) there are two variations. Thefront of the cards are the same, however, there are different backs.There is a white back and a gold back. The information on the back ofthe cards are exactly the same. I have Mark McGwire #386 with a whiteback and one with the gold back the same with Tony Gwynn #378.

Any information why the difference?

Thank

Hey Chris I posted this on the main board but havent gotten any help, I was hoping maybe you could help me out. All i know for sure is that it is a 1967 topps venezuela, but if so the this card is not listed at least not under number 213.

Im not quite sure what this card is, if you look at the 1967 topps venezuelan set, willie mays is card number 273, however my card is number 213...... According to all checklists 213 is jim lonborg and mays is 273. After a lot of googling I found this site and it has a willie mays number 213 in the topps venezuelan set........ So im even more confused now, could it be an error??? I appreciate any insights you all can give me. Heres the card in question front and back
http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww204...ys2.jpg />
http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww204...eMays1.jpg
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I have come across a 1994 Donruss Rated Rookie #115 Joey Eischen. On the front it is a regular card. However, on the back of the card it indicated "1st 2000 PRINTED". My question, is this an error or not. If it is an error are there more cards like this?

need to print list of my basevball cards

What happened to the RC column? The listing no longer identifies rookie cards? Is this a glitch, or is it a change?

Why aren't minor league card sets being listed any more? I have several Rochester Red Wings and Batavia Muckdog sets I want to add to my collection, but they don't show up on Beckett.

What good is this thread if the editor never answers the questions posed?

Would you be able to address a question. Accordingly to the Almanac, 1974 topps issued packs, "Among other methods, cards were issued in eight-card dime wax packs and 42 card rack packs." Now under 1965 Topps, it is stated "This was the last year Topps issued one-card penny packs." Did Topps issue one-card packs in '74?

Thanks

DarthFreeza Wrote:I have come across a 1994 Donruss Rated Rookie #115 Joey Eischen. On the front it is a regular card. However, on the back of the card it indicated "1st 2000 PRINTED". My question, is this an error or not. If it is an error are there more cards like this?

Maybe its an artists proof so there probably are 2000 or however many were made of each in the parallel set.......
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s