Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

How do I print a report of my baseball collection
I tried Excel couldnt get it to work

I opened the 'Learn' page and was greeted by a Reggie Jackson article which took me to a listing for 1969 A's Black and White. This was obviously an unlicensed issue since Beckett's really isn't sure of the year of the issue other than one of the players listed only played for the A's in 1969.

I am not Chris, but...

It really depends on what/whom you collect.  The cards I will not part with are sorted by player.  My cards for trade are sorted by year and brand.  Why?  If I want to find a particular player in my collection, it is easier this way; likewise, if someone wants a 1987 Topps #1 from my collection in a trade, I know I have three and know exactly where to find them.  I do not have a very big collection compared to lots of people on this site (~12,000 cards), but this system works for me.

Jonathan
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Why are the team sets for the Rochester Red Wings and Batavia Muckdogs for 2007 through 2010 not listed? I just started putting my collection into the database, but cannot find some of the sets that I have.

can you tell me anything about my 1998 roy halladay #75 bowman error card. on the front of the card there is an upside down bowman symbol with vinny castillas name also upside down?

unlicensed you say... try doing a search for <BR>1969 A's Black and White<BR><BR>It is believed that this is a collectors issue set produced by long time collector, Mike Andersen<BR><BR><BR><BR>and they are not even positive about the exact year the set was produced in.<BR><BR>

How do I find out what the errors were on the 1991 Topps cards for Moises Alou and Brady Anderson? The site shows that the original cards were error cards, and that corrected cards were issued, but I have no way of knowing if I have the error cards or the original cards. The site gives only the following information:
Card: 1991 Topps #526A Moises Alou ERR
Card: 1991 Topps #526B Moises Alou COR
Card: 1991 Topps #97A Brady Anderson ERR
Card: 1991 Topps #97B Brady Anderson COR
Thank you.

@tds2 Try google to find ERR card reasons. Thats what I use when Beckett doesnt have them listed.$0$0$0$0$0$0
Collecting Votto, Stubbs, Chapman, Jay Bruce, Nolan Ryan, Cal Ripken, Jr, Leake,
and any other Cincinnati Reds
Jeremy

Thank you. I found a site that identifies all of the errors on all 27 cards with errors on the 1991 Topps set.

Is there anyone ther to help the people that help pay your wages???????????????