`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor

In your opinion will Stephen Strasburg be a red hot rookie redemption?

i have a 2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Team Tamdems card of Kazuhiro Sasaki and Ichiro that has 2 peieces of ondeck circle on the card. do you have any idea how rare this card is?

Chris,

I have a few cards that I can't find any further info on and was wondering if you might be able to help.

The first is a 1992 Nashville Sounds Trevor Hoffman card. It looks to be from a team produced set that was sponsored by Planters Bullpen Chew. The second card is a 1991 Star Company Michael Jordan #5. One thousand of these promo sets were produced. Finally, there is a 1988 Donruss Stan Musial puzzle. It's not the puzzle card that was a part of the set, but an actual card sized puzzle.

Any info on any of these? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I heard a rumor that there are plans for Beckett Sports Card Monthly to replace Beckett Baseball. Is there any truth to that?

Thanks,

Jeremy
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

Help finding a card. I have a 2005 origins baseball autographed Bobby Crosby card and I can not find it in the system. Any suggestions/ideas???
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

i am from pittsburgh, and ryan's the man, although he is no longer our starting catcher Sad. I have a gold card of his that they say is worth 2.00, but I don't care about the value, it doumit and he's a bucco, and no matter how bad, you gots to stay with your team, even thought it's been 18 years!

my question is this, why are there no prices for complete sets that have SP's. Can't you just add them up?

also why don't some of the 2010 topps patch cards have pricing?
let's go bucs! (I know I am hoping for too much)

have lots of baseball cards looking to sell

i have a question that maybe you can help me with.
i recently got a 2004 fleer inscribed award winners jersey card of albert pujols.
the card is the blue jersey card i believe but there is no serial # on the card anywhere. i am just wondering if the card is an error or if all the pujols blue jersey cards are like this. if you can help me this would be greatly appreciated.

jhyde77 Wrote:I heard a rumor that there are plans for Beckett SportsCard Monthly to replace Beckett Baseball. Is there any truth to that?

Thanks, Jeremy

That'd be news to me -- and plenty of others here at HQ.
In fact, you'll probably be seeing <i>more</i> of our print products in 2011.
I'll <i>try</i> to get to some of the other questions this weekend...
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT THE REST OF THE 2010 RED HOT ROOKIE REDEMPTION PLAYERS?