`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking a rare card? Post it here.

Starting a new thread so people can re-post their rare card wants.

The old version derailed off-topic with people showing off cards they have. That's not what this thread is for.

If you have a card you think that someone may want based on what they need, send them a PM.

<b>Seeking a rare card? Post it here.</b>

For example, user <b>mets3b</b> posted this elsewhere, which is now posted here...

I'm looking for the 2007 topps sterling 1/1 letter patches from themystery packs of david wright. I own the letter "R" 1/1. I have beentrying for sometime now to complete the name I need to find theW,I,G,H,T from 2007 topps sterling 1/1's if someone has them pleaserespond at the email I set up wrightpatchhunt@yahoo.com
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

I am still looking for a 2008 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Superfractor of Clayton Shunick. Please help me find this card.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

trying to get more travis hafner 2008 premier stitching  /15 cards.i have 4/15.anyone have one

I am looking for
Aaron Cunningham 1/1s
Cardinals a&g wood cards
yadier molina 1/1s
pm me
Looking for: David Freese
formerly: cardinalscards42/davidfreesecards42

I'm looking for the following Rod Carews:

2005 Prime Patches HOF quad patch and quad swatch autos

2007 UD Premier Autograph Parallel and Plates

2004 Topps Originals and Donruss Recollection Autographs

thanks

I am looking for a 2005 Topps Rookie Cup Original Relics Ozzie Guillen. I need number 1/3, preferably. Please let me know if anyone can point me in the direction of it!
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!

looking for any griffey jr 90s inserts numbered 150 or less
[Image: rickyd.jpg]
griffey
, longoria and pujols

2007 SP By the Letter "Y" Ryan Sweeney /40
[IMG]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac117/cubsivy/Banners/CUBSIVY1copy4.jpg[
/IMG]
View Collection - John 14:6

I am looking for the 2009 Allen & Ginter cyan printing plate #1/1 of Loren Opstedahl, the champion sheep shearer.
Keith
[Image: Sheep-Landscaping-1047.gif]

Im seeking 2 cards from 2009 upper deck series 1. Card #0, Lou Gehrig and the Jr Seattle uniform card. Ive pulled everything else, to include the Price 401B, White uniform.
[Image: oreobanner.jpg]
Colle
ct Wings, Lions, Tigers, Topps Gold Border Baseball, 2009 UD 20th Anniversary Re
trospective Set.