`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jonathan Bernier Plates Completion Progress

You have a complete set listed on E-bay of the Masterpiece Press Plates all autographed.

If you collect Bernier, is this complete set not the only one possible for Masterpiece?

I was down in El Segundo yesterday to watch the Kings Prospects Developmental camp. All the goalies looks pretty solid, Martin Jones, JS Berube, Jeff Zatkoff and Bernier.

Colten Teubert welcomed Brayden Schenn with a nice check that sent Schenn flying! Justin Azevedo looked really good and also Ben Shutron from Windsor who was invited on a tryout looked pretty good.

Unfortunetly it was had to tell who everyone was, because they only had numbers on their sweaters and although they gave out a roster, it was still hard to tell the players since their names were not put on the sweaters.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday.

[Image: bernier_prospects_dev_july11_b.jpg]
[Image: bernier_propects_dev_july11_a.jpg]
[Image: ranford_bernier_prospects_july11_a.jpg]
[Image: SSAF0133.JPG]

modcoop@yahoo.com
Hockey only! Interested in current players and also retired HOF players, also vi
ntage graded cards. Los Angeles Kings fan, also a big goalie collector. Not real
ly into low-end brands or sets.

Freezang Wrote:
dj nowhere Wrote:Wow is all I can think to say.

Thanx. I think some people are being dishonest, or hoarding them away in the personal collections, which is unfair.

There are still 30 of them out there that I need and I cant find any. Most of the Cup boxes should be open by now you'd think

i dont have any bernier plates.
but you cant call someone dishonest for keeping them for themself.
if i had one I WOULD NOT WANT TO TRADE IT
---------currently working on----------
2007-2008 mvp(base,inserts,rookies)
08-2009 legends masterpieces(base and jersey)
2008-2009 canadiens centennial(#2
01-300,jersey,autos)
2008-2009 ice(base)
if you have any send me a pm

The ones on ebay is just a set of the 4. All 4 colours. Its tough as hell to get all 4 colours of the same plate. Right now I think I have 3 colours or two or three others.
I NEED JONATHAN BERNIER PRINTING PLATES!!!!!!!!!!

eagle1992 Wrote:
Freezang Wrote:
dj nowhere Wrote:Wow is all I can think to say.

Thanx. I think some people are being dishonest, or hoarding them away in the personal collections, which is unfair.

There are still 30 of them out there that I need and I cant find any. Most of the Cup boxes should be open by now you'd think

i dont have any bernier plates.
but you cant call someone dishonest for keeping them for themself.
if i had one I WOULD NOT WANT TO TRADE IT

Why would you not want to trade it, especially if someone made it worth your while money wise? Or trade it for a 1/1 of a different player or something like that.

if i was offered a plate from a player i collect i would trade it(if i had one).but thats the only way i would trade it
---------currently working on----------
2007-2008 mvp(base,inserts,rookies)
08-2009 legends masterpieces(base and jersey)
2008-2009 canadiens centennial(#2
01-300,jersey,autos)
2008-2009 ice(base)
if you have any send me a pm

thats better. I just hope someone can help me with my search for these, Someone, Anyone?

thanx to everyone for the private messages letting me know how lucky i am to have so many of these plates.

Hopefully as word gets around, everyone else will keep their eyes open and help me out a little bit.

Freezang Wrote:thats better. I just hope someone can help me with my search for these, Someone, Anyone?

I believe Canucks007 or Canucksfan007 was an avid Bernier collecrtor, dunno if he`s still around here but he is on different boards out there.

Ill check the local 1/1dealer on the next show if he has some.

bump

bump