`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

I do have some of my Carson Palmer cards posted, along with other collectors', in the "Post Your Carson Palmer Cards" thread, but it's probably buried somewhere. Honestly it's not worth spending the time searching for. Give me a couple of months and hopefully I'll build it up to the point where I can display it proudly next to collections such as yours. I wish there was a way to "favorite" some threads. I really like looking through player collections threads, but when they get buried they're hard to find and sometimes I forget what's out there.
Hope to see your Action Jackson collection soon...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:I do have some of my Carson Palmer cards posted, along with other collectors', in the "Post Your Carson Palmer Cards" thread, but it's probably buried somewhere. Honestly it's not worth spending the time searching for. Give me a couple of months and hopefully I'll build it up to the point where I can display it proudly next to collections such as yours. I wish there was a way to "favorite" some threads. I really like looking through player collections threads, but when they get buried they're hard to find and sometimes I forget what's out there.
Hope to see your Action Jackson collection soon...

Well I can't wait to see what you have on your Palmer Collection! and I will do my best to get the Jackson collection up today for you and everyone to see! Ive tried to like 6 times but stuff keeps coming up between college, friends and work haha.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Well buying boxes is my enemy investment wise but I went to walmart the other day and got a Gridiron Gear blaster and a Mayo blaster. I did not receive ANY hits and not really any serial numbered cards except a few inserts in gridiron and a rookie... of KEENAN BURTON! Smile haha it wasn't worth $40 on the two but I also pulled a Mayo Rookie of Burton. Made up for he lack of hits lol.

Anyway I know this isnt a Keenan Burton I dont know if this would of cleared its own thread so I thought Id post it here, this guy didnt sign anything for the companies so I had to pick up an in person on card auto from ebay! Thought it was pretty neat and the guy has good rep so  I believe its legit, and it looks legit Smile

Mr Oshiomogho Atogwe! Or O.J. Atogwe for short Smile Not bad for $3.00 eh?
[Image: OJAtogwe.jpg]
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Time to throw in the towel?

Well, not exactly the way it sounds, but I can't win this one. His Exquisite 1/1 Autograph Rookie popped up on the bay, and well Ive done everything in my power to offer what I can, which is up to $135. Which I still think, maybe too much but would be the highest I could go, I was sent a Counter Offer and couldn't help but chuckle because it was for $195, I know a 1/1 is only worth how much the person is willing to pay, but theres no way its worth that much. I know DJ Hall is a completely different person but still about the same popularity level as Keenan and his Exquisite auto rookie 1/1 went for a little under $50. Am I the only one thinking he's asking to much? Well either way it sucks but what can you do... oh well I can't get ever 1/1 I suppose but it sure would have been nice.

Don't worry about it.  It will resurface.

AUTaxMan Wrote:Don't worry about it.  It will resurface.

Well, I sure hope so, I mean its still up there, but me personally I think Im the most ridiculous Keenan Burton collector there is when it comes to overpaying for his cards, so with that being said, if hes asking that price, I don't believe anyone will buy.

Also I need to get it scanned up here for a better picture but I received the Leaf Certified Mirror Black 1/1 of Keenan in the mail a few days ago Smile

Damn, that sucks that you couldn't add that Exquisite to your awesome collection!! This might annoy you, but I think seems like a pretty fair price for both the buyer and seller. I know you were thinking that you would have overpaid at that price, but there seems to be a premium on Exquisite of 1's. Anything under would be a steal. This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong. I am definitely not as knowledgeable as most of the collectors here. In any case, the seller is definitely not getting so maybe if you wait him out you'll get it for much less later...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Damn, that sucks that you couldn't add that Exquisite to your awesome collection!! This might annoy you, but I think seems like a pretty fair price for both the buyer and seller. I know you were thinking that you would have overpaid at that price, but there seems to be a premium on Exquisite of 1's. Anything under would be a steal. This is just my opinion, and I could be wrong. I am definitely not as knowledgeable as most of the collectors here. In any case, the seller is definitely not getting so maybe if you wait him out you'll get it for much less later...

Well it doesn't really annoy me that you said that, because part of me believes that, I mean its Exquisite, and the most expensive product out there for football. I guess its just the fact that I can't afford One ninety five for that single card. Trust me if I had it, Id pay it, but itd be nice if he'd reason down to the one thirty five that I offered, or sent me a lower counter offer that I could reason with. Im not going to give up on this card Lol, I will do my best and whatever I can extend to get it, I like a challenge so if I do end up getting it, it'll be that much more special to me.

Again with the price though, I offered eighty on the National Treasure and got a counter offer of one hundred and widdled down to ninety I thought that was reasonable at the status of National Treasures, thats why I thought one twenty to one fifty would be a reasonable offer on the Exquisite.

It almost hurts to look at right now. Lol

[Image: Exquisite1of1.jpg]
[Image: Exquisite1of1rev.jpg]