Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

bump Wink
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

I feel Ive been slacking on here a bit Wink

New pickups:

Sorry once again no pictures but when I receive them in the mail Ill scan'em up!

Bowman Sterling Black Refractor AUTO Keenan Burton 14/50 ---- Jersey Number Wink

And another National Treasures Auto Rookie of him, I believe that makes around 4 that I have now, plus the 1/1 Auto Smile

Recently I have not yet picked up anything big from Burton, only cause Ive not seen any Sad Ive been picking up a few sweet Donnie Averys though, a couple of SPA Rookie Auto Patches, and a National Treasures 17/25 (Jersey Number) Auto Patch. In addition to a Sp Authentic Leatherheads Auto Helmet Piece. You can check out my collection of him through my other posts, Thanks and Enjoy!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

One heck of a mailday today Smile

It has finally arrived, it was delayed because I couldn't make the payment until 8 days after the purchase but its finally here!!! The masterpiece itself:

Keenan Burton National Treasures Auto Rookie Card 1/1
[Image: KeenanburtonNationaltreasuresoneofo.jpg]

As well as a few other cards for todays mailday National Treasures Style... and a little taste of UD Wink

[Image: KeenanBurtonnationaltreasures2.jpg]

[Image: KeenanBurtonNationalTreasures1.jpg]

[Image: KeenanBurtonUDPPAuto.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Newest Addition via Mailday:

Next, to add to my Keenan Burton Super Collection, a Bowman Sterling
Black Refractor Auto Numbered 14/50 his Jersey Number, not to visible
in the pic, but trust me Wink

[Image: Kbblackrefractorjerseynumber.jpg]

NEW 1/1! Smile

2008 LCM Mirror Black 1/1

[Image: KeenanBurtonLCMMirrorBlack.jpg]

Hey Burton Collector 14, it's been a while since you've updated and you came back with a vengeance! Nice 1/1! How many does that make for you now?
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Hey Burton Collector 14, it's been a while since you've updated and you came back with a vengeance! Nice 1/1! How many does that make for you now?

Hey Palmercfan! it has been awhile there is a few other autographs I need to get put on here that Ive gotten in the last maildays, and exquisite is coming out and hoping he has an Auto in there too that would be cool Smile

And thanks on the 1/1 I was so syked one I got it, for around $23 delivered Smile and this officially makes 9 1/1's! Smile But there is ALWAYS room for more! lol

Also here is my other latest pickup! Thought it was real cool!

Score Select End Zone 3/6
[Image: KBSSelect.jpg]

Wow, nine 1 of 1's. I looked it up and you have 9 out of a possible 69 (13%). That's just awesome. I hope you can keep adding them as they surface. I know that's not easy to do, but 13% is a pretty good percentage in my opinion.
That Score Select autograph is pretty nice too. A print run of 6!

Hey how's your Steven Jackson collection? Anything like Keenan Burton's? I really like him. I really hope he can stay healthy. He's just a beast. He can run over guys or shift gears and blow by people. The Bengals could have drafted him, but they thought Chris Perry was a better fit. What??!! How'd that work out? That's the Bengals for ya!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

palmercfan Wrote:Wow, nine 1 of 1's. I looked it up and you have 9 out of a possible 69 (13%). That's just awesome. I hope you can keep adding them as they surface. I know that's not easy to do, but 13% is a pretty good percentage in my opinion.
That Score Select autograph is pretty nice too. A print run of 6!

Hey how's your Steven Jackson collection? Anything like Keenan Burton's? I really like him. I really hope he can stay healthy. He's just a beast. He can run over guys or shift gears and blow by people. The Bengals could have drafted him, but they thought Chris Perry was a better fit. What??!! How'd that work out? That's the Bengals for ya!

Wow there is that many of Keenans 1/1s? Ive got some work to do! lol Im doing my best to get every single one I see at all costs so 13% is the best I can do right now hah. As for the Score Select I was like sweet that is a nice low print run auto too, dont see to many of them like that so I get them when I can.

My Steven Jackson collection is pretty nice, not quite as good as my Keenan Burton but also is much more expensive player hehe, I have about 7 Autos and Auto Patches of him as well as a few rookie autos such as his Bowman Chrome on card auto /199, I also have several patches of him and a 1/1 that I pulled hehe which was pretty cool because it was my first 1/1 ever Smile And Im not sure what the Bengals were or anyone was thinking when they passed on Action Jackson but Im sure glad they did because I love him here in St Louis Smile Ill try and put my Steven Jackson collection up in the next few days for you to check out! Thanks for your continual interest in my collections I appreciate it very much! Im going to have to check out yours! Smile