Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

Burton Collector 14 Wrote:
walkerboh74 Wrote:Very nice collection you have there. How did you become such a big fan of his? I'm sure there's a good story behind it. Care to share it?

Thank you all for the kind words.

There is a bit of a story, well first of all Ive always wanted to make a super collection of a player but I could never find a Rams player that was drafted that I thought was good recently that wasn't selling worth anything.

Anyhow I was big into getting all the Rams rookie Autos this year and for some reason Keenan caught my eye, and Ive watched alot of his tapes on the field, I believe he is the real deal for the Rams as well as Donnie Avery ( I also have a decent collection of him that Ill put up sometime). And there was a cool article on him on NFL.com one day about how he was almost born dead because of fluids in his brain, and for him to recover from this and make it all the way into the NFL is a true inspiration of goodness and strength in my opinion, so that really made me want to make a massive collection of him.

It's nice to hear stories like that. I hope he has an awesome career. Thanks for sharing. 
[Image: cutlett_newMMX.jpg]

****Click banner to see my Photobucket****

walkerboh74 Wrote:
Burton Collector 14 Wrote:
walkerboh74 Wrote:Very nice collection you have there. How did you become such a big fan of his? I'm sure there's a good story behind it. Care to share it?

Thank you all for the kind words.

There is a bit of a story, well first of all Ive always wanted to make a super collection of a player but I could never find a Rams player that was drafted that I thought was good recently that wasn't selling worth anything.

Anyhow I was big into getting all the Rams rookie Autos this year and for some reason Keenan caught my eye, and Ive watched alot of his tapes on the field, I believe he is the real deal for the Rams as well as Donnie Avery ( I also have a decent collection of him that Ill put up sometime). And there was a cool article on him on NFL.com one day about how he was almost born dead because of fluids in his brain, and for him to recover from this and make it all the way into the NFL is a true inspiration of goodness and strength in my opinion, so that really made me want to make a massive collection of him.

It's nice to hear stories like that. I hope he has an awesome career. Thanks for sharing. 

Anytime, I like it when people ask me that hehe. I hope he does too, not for the sake of my collection because I wouldn't sell it anyway but for his own success and the Rams organization!

Thanks again,

AJ
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

NEW ADDITION: Ill get pictures up later but I now have the complete rainbow set of Xfractors in the Topps Finest set

The Gold Xfractor 1/1
The Black Xfractor /10
The Green Xfractor /25
The Blue Xfractor /50

And a Magenta Printing Plate 1/1

And I think Ill go ahead and pickup the Refractor /699 also

For the Autographed version I have the

Black Xfractor Auto /5
Green Xfractor Auto /20
Blue Xfractor Auto /30

Still need the Gold Xfractor Auto 1/1

And the rest of the Printing Plate Autos excluding the Black which I already have.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Mailday & Collection Update

First off here is the mailday for today

[Image: KeenanMailday.jpg]

[Image: KeenanSPAuthentic.jpg]

Keenan Burton 14/25 His Jersey Number Smile
[Image: AbsoluteKB1425.jpg]

And Ive completed the Rainbow Set for the Xfractors

The Gold Xfractor 1/1
[Image: KBTFXfractorOneofOne-1.jpg]

The Black Xfractor 4/10
[Image: Kbblackxfractor2.jpg]

The Green Xfractor 18/25
[Image: KBGreenXfractor.jpg]

The Blue Xfractor 15/50
[Image: KBBlueXfractor.jpg]

That's quite a collection.  Congrats!

AUTaxMan Wrote:That's quite a collection.  Congrats!

Thanks!! Ive been workin hard on it Smile

MAILDAY Collection Update!

Received Four Keenan Burtons in the Mail today they are as followed

Keenan Burton Contenders
[Image: KBContendersMailday1.jpg]

Keenan Burton Leaf Certified Blue Auto /100
[Image: KeenanLeafCertifiedBlue.jpg]

Keenan Burton Topps Mayo Mini
[Image: KBMiniMayo.jpg]

Keenan Burton National Treasures 69/99
[Image: KBNationaltreasures.jpg]

And here is my latest pickup for my collection

Keenan Burton Topps Mayo Mini 4/5
[Image: KbMiniMayo4of5.jpg]

I knew there had to be somebody out there like you lol you're the one that outbids me on all the low #ed Burtons.  I live in KY and saw him play there for 4 yrs, have a lot of pictures w/ him, hung out w/ him, was given his game used wrist pads, gloves, etc. after KY home games and have a few 1/1s of him, obviously you have the rest lol man I was pissed when I saw I missed out on that Natl Treasures
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*
SICK OF PPL WHO ASK FOR A CARD BUT HAVE NOTHIN TO TRADE FOR IT?

100s AU/GU ALL SORTED BY NAME.

ace3m Wrote:I knew there had to be somebody out there like you lol you're the one that outbids me on all the low #ed Burtons.  I live in KY and saw him play there for 4 yrs, have a lot of pictures w/ him, hung out w/ him, was given his game used wrist pads, gloves, etc. after KY home games and have a few 1/1s of him, obviously you have the rest lol man I was pissed when I saw I missed out on that Natl Treasures

Hey!! lol yea Im a HUGE Keenan collector as you can see Smile  and Im sorry about outbidding you... its not intentionally against you just for my collection lol.

Wow, sounds like you had quite the connection with him! that is awesome!! I wish I couldve had that opportunity but Im glad someone did.

And you have a few 1/1s? Which ones do you have might I ask? Im not asking to trade, just curious at the ones that Ill never have Smile And does one of them happen to be a Press Pass Printing Plate on card Auto?

As for the National Treasures 1/1, I felt extremely lucky that I had a chance at it... I had just got home from my second college class and decided to see if anything new of him was added, and sure enough, wasn't on for more than 15 - 20 mins before I got the offer in, only one view on it too. I apologize for taking most of his stuff that I see, but seriously if you see one that you really want, send me an e-mail on here and Ill see if I can do without bidding on it for you Wink

Thanks for checking out my collection and giving me your insight and personal experiences, I enjoy hearing this stuff, makes me feel more confident that Im not the only believer in him Smile

Collection Update:

Sorry no pictures at the moment, but I picked up two more

National Treasures Auto Rookie /99

Score Rookie Superbowl XLIII Edition /250