`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

RE: Keenan Burton Super Collection
(07-07-2011, 04:09 PM)kolb 4 Wrote: Good to see you get back into the swing of things. Was thinking we lost another valuable collector in the community. Hope all is well!
Well for the past give or take 6 - 8 months I was without a functional computer, but I had ebay on my phone so I never stopped collecting! Lol

I'm definitely getting back into the groove on here... hopefully I can still find some unique Burtons among the ocean of cards on the internet. Thanks for checking in!

By the way, hows the Kolb collection doing?
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

Funny you should ask. Been at a crossroads with it. Here is an updated link:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/footb...sites.html
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(07-07-2011, 05:23 PM)kolb 4 Wrote: Funny you should ask. Been at a crossroads with it. Here is an updated link:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/footb...sites.html
PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in love lol

I really hope Kolb gets a start on a team, the Eagles are wasting his talent!!!!
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

(07-07-2011, 05:28 PM)killer b Wrote: PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still in love lol

I really hope Kolb gets a start on a team, the Eagles are wasting his talent!!!!
Also, with your help I was able to acquire some actual game used gear. 1 Game used jersey and 2 game used cleats (1 auto'd). You don't know how much of an impact you've made in my collection! lol.

Yes, I can't wait for the lockout to end so we could get to some wheeling and dealing done and I can be at peace about whatever team he goes to. Have you heard from Burton by the way? I know he does facebook.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

Absolutely sick man!! Really love those NT's and exquisites! Keep it up!
Looking for 2006 Playoff Contenders Championship Tickets 1/1 and also insert autos from that set.

Championship Tickets 1/1 - 32/242 = 13%; MVP Autos - 12/15 = 80%; Legendary Autos - 14/26 = 54%; Award Winner Autos - 16/28 = 57%; Draft Class Autos - 11/32 = 34%; Round #s Autos - 9/25 = 36%; ROY Autos - 16/32 = 50%

he's alive! nice to see you back my man! post the link to your new thread here when you get a chance!
[Image: dg2tcm.gif]

View my Matt Ware collection: www.freewebs.com/jrlebert (3,500+ cards and counting!)

Current Projects:
2012 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs) - PM me!
2013 Panini Golden Age Mini Master Set (all 5 backs)

Good to see you're back, I haven't seen this collection in a while and just the other day I was like... whatever happened to the Keenan Burton collection.... you still collection Donnie Avery?

Love that you have such a diverse collection of cards and game used stuff and photos.... love it man keep it up!
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

Just sent Keenan this thread. He thought it was cool.

This is an old school thread!!! Wow sweet bump bradyjay
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341