`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW Addition:

A BIGGIE - AN AUTO - My 1st one EVER!

2000 SP Authentic BuyBack Auto on a 1993 SP RC (#3/7)!!!!!

[Image: 1993sprcauto3-7.jpg]
Good things come in pairs - bought this the same day as the one above (Sunday 11/11). This was from BMB member Wise4671...and for that I thank you very much!

2000 SP Authentic BuyBack Auto on a 1993 SP RC (#4/7)!!!!!
Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 200093sprc4-7.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

A mini "poster"

I believe it comes from 1999...titled "NFL Superstars"...measures 4"x6"...includes Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Mark Brunell, Terrell Davis, Brett Favre, Randy Moss and Eddie George!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: miniposter.jpg]

Jaderock your collection is steller man, wow great job.

E. Wilford=Clutch - thanks much appreciated!
---
Today's NEW Addition:

A hand crafted item:

Two cross stitched Redskins jersey. Got them on another site. Tracy does some amazing work!!! Actual size of the jerseys!

[Image: brunellredskin.jpg]
--------
Also in the mail today was a FREEBIE from january04me (Brandon)!!! Not new, but only my 2nd one EVER!!! Thank you very much for your kindness!

1998 UD Authentics Autograph #MB1

[Image: guesswhomb.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Signed Football

Autographs by RAY LEWIS, ZACH THOMAS, MARK BRUNELL and TRACE ARMSTRONG

[Image: fb.jpg]

Happy Thanksgiving folks!

very jealous on the buyback auto rookies.. ive been looking for one for a while... can i "call" the next one =) glad to see it did go to a good home though

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

A mini "poster"

I believe it comes from 1999...titled "NFL Superstars"...measures 4"x6"...includes Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Mark Brunell, Terrell Davis, Brett Favre, Randy Moss and Eddie George!

[Image: miniposter.jpg]
Actually the poster has to be from at least 2000 due to the Rams unis. They changed them after they won the suoer bowl in 99 and warner is in the new rams uni. just thought i would add my 2 cents :d and i hope this helps

[quote=jaderock]
---
Today's NEW Addition:

A hand crafted item:

Two cross stitched Redskins jersey. Got them on another site. Tracy does some amazing work!!! Actual size of the jerseys!

[Image: brunellredskin.jpg]

As mentioned before, good things come in pairs...

Today's NEW Addition:

Home and Away Jacksonville Jaguars Cross Stitched Jerseys

[Image: jacksonvillejerseycrossstitch.jpg]

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing...happy Thanksgiving!

Today's NEW addition:

A #1/1

2007 Topps Total Magenta Printing Plate Mark Brunell and James Trash (#1/1)

[Image: 2007plate.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

2000 Donruss Season Stat Line (#2/3)!!! I need #3/3 to complete the master set!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 2000donrussseasonstatline2-3.jpg]