`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW Addition:

An Autographed Golf Ball

[Image: golfball.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

10th BGS 9.5 Gem Mint 1993 SP RC !!! Wooohooo!

[Image: 1993sprc95bgs.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition

Printing Plate

from 1998 Collector's Advantage...unfortunately it ain't no 1/1 since I have TWO complete printing plate sets of this particular card!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 98advantageplate.jpg]

Today's NEW addition via trade with Ronin

2001 Playoff Honors Retail Exclusive Non Autograph Buyback "1997 Contenders Helmet #15

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1997contendershelmethonors.jpg]

Today's NEW asddition

NEVER knew Beckett listed these Graded cards seperately...so now I have to chase a couple of more down! :o

2000 Moemtum Graded Series 1 of 210!

[Image: momentum2000-1.jpg]

If this was opposite day I would tell you I despise your collection and tell you its the worst collection ive ever seen. But, because today isnt opposite day, I will tell you that I love your collection and it is the best collection I have ever seen.:d

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey # card

1998 Flair Legacy Collection (#8/100)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1998flairlegacycollection8-100.jpg]

How do you store your collection? And can you maybe take a bigger picture of the jersey with all of the faded signatures, I am curious to see what the whole jersey looks like.

I picked this one really cheap at the local shop yesterday.

[Image: P1080077.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW Addition

Printing Plate

from 1998 Collector's Advantage...unfortunately it ain't no 1/1 since I have TWO complete printing plate sets of this particular card!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 98advantageplate.jpg]
I've run into the same thing on Marcus Allen printing plates from CE. My theory is that there were printing plates for the parallels too, and in printing plate form they are indistinguishable from the base card. One of your sets of plates could be from the base card, and the other set of plates from the 50-point parallel.

Joe