`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

Another Proof Set

1999 Collector's Edge Supreme Home Coming Brock Huard and Mark Brunell...interesting!

[Image: 1999homecomingfront.jpg]
[Image: 1999homecomingback.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

Another Proof Set

1999 Collector's Edge Supreme Home Coming Brock Huard and Mark Brunell...interesting!

[Image: 1999homecomingfront.jpg]
[Image: 1999homecomingback.jpg]
I love that set.

I need to find the Zereoue/Murrell proof from that!

Nice pickup!

Davz13 Wrote:I love that set.

I need to find the Zereoue/Murrell proof from that!

Nice pickup!
The seller was shrev...I didn't see any Z cards, but you can ask him directly!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Yet ANOTHER Proof card!

Unlike the Elway/Brunell proof from the other day...this one is silver foil vs the holofoil!

1997 Collectors Edge GameBall Front Proof Drew Bledsoe and Mark Brunell

[Image: brunellbledsoe1997gameballproof.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

1999 Collectors Edge Proof...of something...I'm not even sure! :O

[Image: 1999proof-1.jpg]

Proof Card

1999 Collectors Edge Proof...of something...I'm not even sure! :O

[Image: 1999proof-1.jpg]
Sure sure.....I think you just ran out of options and started printing these up yerself about a year ago! :lol:

Keep up the good work, that's an amazing collection!

Cable Jelly...thank for the idea...I might do that since I've been in one of my longest DRY spells this last 1 1/2 months...I've picked up some stuff to eventual use as bait and just today I've spent several Ks on a Las Vegas Trip for next month...that should keep my mind happy for a bit - I think :d - I hope!!!

Today's NEW addition:

1998 Collectors Edge Odyssey Prodigies Proof Jim Drunkenmiller Front/partial Brunell Back.

[Image: drunk.jpg]

1998 Collectors Edge Odyssey Prodigies Proof Jim Drunkenmiller Front/partial Brunell Back.

[Image: drunk.jpg]
Trivia fact for y'all! Jim Drunkenmiller started ahead of Rob Johnson on their high school football team... ugh, is that not a terrible sign when your favorite player was Jim Drunkenmiller's BACKUP!? :lol:

J-Rob7...that's was funny!

---

Today's NEW addition!!!

Valentine's Card

Uncut strip of 1997 NFL Properties Cards includes Bledsoe, Favre, Brunell, Rice, Marino, Elway, Aikman, Smith and Collins

Happy Valentine's and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: val.jpg][Image: val1.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Ticket Stub

Pre Season Ticket Stub from 8/19/2006

[Image: brunellticket.jpg]