`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
coltsfan242 - got that card...thanks...always welcome to check my wantlist in my sig for cards I need.
---
Today's NEW Addition

My 12th 1993 SP RC BGS 9.5 Gem Mint ... I had lost track of how many I had, but finally counted and put them all in one picture last week. Currently Beckett shows a Population report if 26 in this grade - the highest grade for this card (no Pristines) ...so I have 46.15% of them with the ultimate goal of, you guessed it, 100% completion!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: dozen2.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

1998 Pacific Dynagon Turf Titanium (not serial #'d to 99)

[Image: 1998PacificDynagonTurfTitaniumStarP.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:coltsfan242 - got that card...thanks...always welcome to check my wantlist in my sig for cards I need.
---
Today's NEW Addition

My 12th 1993 SP RC BGS 9.5 Gem Mint ... I had lost track of how many I had, but finally counted and put them all in one picture last week. Currently Beckett shows a Population report if 26 in this grade - the highest grade for this card (no Pristines) ...so I have 46.15% of them with the ultimate goal of, you guessed it, 100% completion!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: dozen2.jpg]
That is sick man, just sick.

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

Proof Card

1998 Pacific Dynagon Turf Titanium (not serial #'d to 99)

[Image: 1998PacificDynagonTurfTitaniumStarP.jpg]
THANK YOU for listing this. I have cards like this too with no serial numbers that are suppose to be. I always wondered what to call them and now I know proofs.

Today's NEW Addition

Proof Card

2001 Fller Game Time Oversize Proof...about 1/4" larger top to bottom and left to right!

[Image: 2001GameTimeProof.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

A real nice Steal!!

An Autograph 1996 Alhton Sports Pro Football Magazine...the "steal" is the actual frame which is a very nice heavy wood recessed frame!!!

[Image: brunellmagazine.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

Premium serial number card

2001 Private Stock Platinum Frame (#1/75)

[Image: 2001psstockPlatinumframe1-75.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Proof card

2001 Fleer Hot Prospects Oversized Proof (1/4" larger than a regular card)

[Image: 2001hotprospectsproof.jpg]

Are all proof cards Larger then the originals?

panthergeorgefan Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:25:29 AM Wrote:Are all proof cards Larger then the originals?
Not neccesarily as there are MANY types of proof cards.

---

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

1995 Pro Line Classics Back Printing Plate

[Image: 1995classicplate.jpg]