`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

A jaderock exclusive:

An 8x12 Photo "Brunell at the Xmas Party 1997"

[Image: attheoffice.jpg]

some stuff you pick up you might not should share with us..:lol:

Nice converse cleats in the UW picture.

Today's Addition:

2006 Donruss Elite Back to Back Dual Patches (#/25) - both Leftwich and Brunell has 4 Colors each!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 2006brunellside.jpg][Image: 2006leftside.jpg]

Awsome PC keep it up

Gadsden86 - thanks alot!

---

Today's addition:

Interesting 4 Color "patch" ...the Jersey is Aqua while there are remnants of yellow and Black threads ALONG with a piece of white "letter or number" (right under neath the black threads on the right side - thought it was a "miscut of the jerset swatch but it's a raised piece of fabric!

Card is from: 2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Cross Training Marques Tuiasosopo/Mark Brunell Jersey (#/100)

[Image: brunellmar.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut sheet.

1997 Pacfic Big Numbers "Die Cuts" (not die cut on the sheet of course!)! This is is a favorite of many 90s collector's! Players on the sheet include: Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Dan Marino, Brett Favre, Jerome Bettis and Steve Young!

[Image: bignumbers.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut sheet

1996 Skybox SkyMotion Uncut Sheet! Pretty cool... Oddest placement of the cards on the sheet!! Players on the sheet include: Troy Aikman, Mark Brunell, Chris Sanders, Ben Coates, John Elway, Curtis Martin, Brett Favre, Jim Kelly, Jim Harbaugh, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, Drew Bledsoe, Carl Pickens, Michael Irvin, Steve Young, Herman Moore, Eric Turner, Junior Seau, Chris Warren, Chester McGlockton, Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Dan Marino, Steve McNair, Jerry Rice, Kerry Collins, Terrell Davis, Marcus Allen, Errit Rhett and Michael Westbrook
[Image: skymotion.jpg]

quick queston. Do you have a signifigant other? and if so what do they think of Brunnell?

My wife does not like my card obsessions much, but none of my obsessions come close to yours.

Enquiring minds want to know.

rexvos Wrote:quick queston. Do you have a signifigant other? and if so what do they think of Brunnell?

My wife does not like my card obsessions much, but none of my obsessions come close to yours.

Enquiring minds want to know.
Yes, Happily married for 12+ years. There's a difference between Passion and Obsession. Passion gives you strength and energy whereas obsession drains your soul. I began this journey 9 years ago as an investment, which did turn into an obsession, but quickly transformed into a passion of mine (last 7 years). I still get enjoyment from this hobby.

It bothers her as much as anybody else's significant other, but in all honesty we take care of all our other priorities/commitments, so it doesn't interfer with our everyday lives.
---

Today's NEW addition:

Jersey #

College jersey # that is Smile

2005 Gridiron Gear Jumbo Jersey (#11/100)

[Image: 2005gg11-100jmbo.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

White Whaler!!!

After EIGHT YEARS, this is the 1st one to ever show up!!!

2000 Momentum Star Gazing Red!!!!!! I believe it was a retail exclusive insert!!!! You can find any of the other ones especially the ones #/25, #/50 or #/75, but a retail non die cut! Harder than heck!!

[Image: 2000momentumstargazingred.jpg]