`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Yes Bob...seen it Nate...thanks
---

Today's NEW addition:

Parallel

2017 Panini Classics Timeless Tributes Orange #/25

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: n01k643qx450.JPG]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2017 Panini Limited Partnership Dual Autographs Sapphire Fred Taylor and Mark Brunell #1/1

[Image: e54zvll9.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

(03-03-2018, 08:13 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

2017 Panini Limited Partnership Dual Autographs Sapphire Fred Taylor and Mark Brunell #1/1

Nice to see Fred getting some love too.... Wink

(03-03-2018, 08:13 PM)jaderock Wrote: Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

I like the dual autos of Brunell and Taylor from Limited and Phoenix. Did you get the 2 Limited plates that were on eBay?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

djohn - yes i did!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Jersey Number

2017 Panini Absolute Ink Jersey Number Mark Brunell #8/8!!!

[Image: 0h216g4s.jpg]

Love the Absolute!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

Congrats on the Spectra rainbow completion!! Those are a crazy chase. Great adds as always!

thanks onyx and colts!
---

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1 plate

2017 Panini Plates & Patches insert of a 2017 Panini Prestige Season Banner Cyan Printing Plate #1/1...not an exciting card, but one that took a while to get delivered. 1st Seller was hospitalized and wasn't able to mail card out until 8 days after payment was made. When it was shipped, his son mixed up two orders and my card was sent elsewhere and I got a CJ Boatyard RC instead. Then the other buyer didn't know what the seller was talking about and didn't working with him. Seller decided to refund me, but before he did I asked for the other guys info. I contacted the other buyer and cleared things up. I mailed him his card and a prelabelled return mailer to me. After a week, I did get my card, but it was a minor miracle (due to bad weather in the northern eastern USA) because the label was completely wet except my address where I put an extra piece of tape over. I asked him to partially refund me the initial payment so there would not be a fee, but seller didn't reply until the 2nd attempt because his computers crashed. He said he couldn't do that on his phone, so I got a refund via email. Anyway, I am happy it arrived, albeit 28 days later,

[Image: 0t0um3d6.jpg]

Wow, sounds like you went through a ton to get it!
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

It knew where it belonged Wink