`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Unnumbered

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Brunell continues to show his versatility, now plays golf. Wow....

I love that ProBowl helmet with the 1998 Jags on it. Too bad Fred Taylor was a rookie and didn't make the ProBowl that year as that would have made REALLY jealous of the helmet.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Thanks all.

---
A couple of Auto/Jersey additions:

2004 SPX Winning Materials Autographed Dual Joe Theismann and Mark Brunell #/25 and 2000 Upper Deck UD Game Jersey Auto

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing in 2013, the year of the snake!

[Image: 0210001-Copy_zpsf258805c.jpg]

[Image: 0210001-Copy2_zps9db25db3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Great looking auto/jersey cards, jaderock! The dual with Theisman is especially sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice card!
Xin Nian Kuai Le! Hey, I just say it - I can't spell it! (Celebrated tonight eating noodles and fish with my wife's family!)

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Today's NEW Additions:

A couple of Classics Printing Plates:

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!
[Image: 0210001-Copy6_zps99dfa2fc.jpg]

[Image: 0210001-Copy5_zpsc8812cbf.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Great printing plate additions, jaderock! New additions are always a big deal in your collection.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks Nineof!
--

Today's NEW addition:

Thanks for the heads up from pacrimcollectibles who let me know the whereabouts of this card! Purchased but not in hand just yet! Thanks!

1999 Pacific Cramer's Choice Purple Unnumbered Variant (very possibly a 1/1)!!

[Image: be5bfc60-43c9-4f98-bb5b-5af6dc0ae4c21_zps21712fdf.jpg]

Very awesome new addition, jaderock! I really like Crown Royale die-cut cards. Hope it is a 1/1. Smile