`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Those are sweet. I swear, you can only top these if Mark showed up, put them on, and threw a few passes to you! As crazy as it sounds, that could even happen!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Another amazing practice jersey addition, jaderock! Very, very cool.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Amazing how you continue to find stuff.

uga - at some point I may ask him to do a private signing.

Thanks T and mbostick

--
Starting the NEW YEAR off with this Addition:

Super Bowl XXXIV Mini Helmet autographed by Emmitt Smith and Mark Brunell!

Thanks for looking and kepp on jadeROCKing Forever!

[Image: P1380167_zps0be1eb28.jpg]

[Image: P1380168_zpsce1283cd.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Holy hell! That is a great autographed helmet, jaderock! Way to kick off the new year.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-02-2013, 08:07 AM)nineof Wrote: Holy hell! That is a great autographed helmet, jaderock! Way to kick off the new year.
I agree with that T. A HOFer and Emmitt Smith....WoW :p

Thanks T and Bob.
--

Today's NEW addition:

1998 PRO BOWL FULL SIZE HELMET WITH 5 Jacksonville Jaguars AUTOGRAPHS: Mark Brunell, Jimmy Smith, Tony Boselli, Bryan Barker and Mike Hollis

[Image: KGrHqJngFT-ge5FBQR-B5Sh260_57_zps9be71786.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Beautiful new addition, jaderock! Dig all the signed helmets you have. Really amazing.

Today's NEW Addition:

Multiple players autographed cube: Mark Brunell, James Stewart, Tony Boselli and Kevin Hardy

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: cube_zps0362aac2.jpg]
[Image: cubeboselli_zpsf2d6d553.jpg]
[Image: cubejamesstewart_zps2c78dc7a.jpg]
[Image: cubehardy_zps460ae9e2.jpg]

Very cool additions, jaderock. Are these cubes custom made, or are they some kind of product?