`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
jaderock Wrote:
panthergeorgefan Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:25:29 AM Wrote:Are all proof cards Larger then the originals?
Not neccesarily as there are MANY types of proof cards.

---

Today's NEW addition:

#1/1

1995 Pro Line Classics Back Printing Plate

[Image: 1995classicplate.jpg]
Do you get your PressPlates from ebayer gbahead ?
Between him and ebayer shrev who I get the proof cards it seems they have them all.

Today's NEW addition:

Uncut sheet!

1996 Topps Stadium Club Uncut Sheet...(just a partial view of the entire sheet)

[Image: 1996partialuncutTSCsheet.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's NEW addition:

Uncut sheet!

1996 Topps Stadium Club Uncut Sheet...(just a partial view of the entire sheet)

[Image: 1996partialuncutTSCsheet.jpg]
oo that's a parallel sheet! I forget which it is, but it has the nice lil logo in the corner... gotta love the J-Rob Rook there, mind making a lil incision? Wink :lol:

J-Rob7 Wrote:[quote=jaderock]
oo that's a parallel sheet! I forget which it is, but it has the nice lil logo in the corner... gotta love the J-Rob Rook there, mind making a lil incision? Wink :lol:
Come to notice it now...that it is a "Member's Only" parallel Sheet...I got the scissors ready :LOL:

---

panthergeorgefan - get it from them and several other sellers...they seem to be the major sellers of these things

jaderock Wrote:
J-Rob7 Wrote:[quote=jaderock]
Come to notice it now...that it is a "Member's Only" parallel Sheet...I got the scissors ready :LOL:

---

panthergeorgefan - get it from them and several other sellers...they seem to be the major sellers of these things
yeah i always find it weird that those two seem to have alot of them got 3 more press plates from gb just last week

Today's NEW Addition:

Gem Mint Card

1993 Pro Set Power Prospect Gold Parallel PSA 10 Gem Mint...only one that is a PSA 10!!!!

[Image: 1993prosetpowerprospectgoldpsa10.jpg]

Today's NEW addition:

2007 Washington Redskins Autographed Ball

The Autos on the ball are

Daniel Snyder (owner), Joe Bugel (Asst), Shaun Bodiford #80, Mark Brunell #8, Khary Campbell #50, Andre Carter #99, Todd Collins #15, Reed Doughty #37, Clinton Portis #26, Caset Rabach #61, Antwaan Randle El #82, Chris Samuels #60, Mike Sellers #45 and Chris Wilson #85.

[Image: 2007redskinball2.jpg]
[Image: 2007Redskinsball3.jpg]
[Image: 2007Redskinsball4.jpg]
[Image: 2007Redskinsball1.jpg]

Sweet Fred Taylors in this thread! Lol, the Brunells aren't bad either.. Awesome collection man you never cease to amaze me with your new pickups!

Awesome ball there

Today's NEW addition:

jersey # (college #)...hehe...

2004 Upper Deck Legends Link to the Past Brunell and Ken Stabler Dual Auto (#11/50)

[Image: brunellstabler.jpg]