`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's new addition:

2002 Jacksonville Jaguars Autograph Team Photo. Autographs include Tony Bracken, Jimmy Smith, D. Darius, Kyle Brady, Mark Brunell, and Fred Taylor...no Stacy Mack Sad

Thanks for looking!

[Image: 2002teamphoto.jpg]

Today's new addition:

2002 Fleer Collectible Howler and card #29 - wow Finally picked one up after 5 years! Only saw this 2-3 time in the course of my pursuit, but each time the seller wanted $8-10 s/h. Never knew this was such a hard item to find...glad one finally made it to my collection (actuall got two from the same source)! Yoohoo!

[Image: 2002fleercollectibles29.jpg]

Todays' new addition:

2006 Topps Triple Threads Black Printing Plate (#1/1)...bringing my total of Mark Brunell #1/1s to 162 RECORDED one (there's more, but I have not recorded them on my site).

Here it is - tada!!!

[Image: 2006TripleThreadsblack1-1.jpg]

jaderock Wrote:Today's new addition:

2002 Fleer Collectible Howler and card #29 - wow Finally picked one up after 5 years! Only saw this 2-3 time in the course of my pursuit, but each time the seller wanted $8-10 s/h. Never knew this was such a hard item to find...glad one finally made it to my collection (actuall got two from the same source)! Yoohoo!

[Image: 2002fleercollectibles29.jpg]
Surprised that they didn't go for the obvious Jaguars Jaguar! :lol: I always told myself that if I got drafted by Jacksonville, I'd have a Jag in Jags colors! :d

Nice to see this is still going, even after Beckett sabotaged your last thread... keep 'em coming!!

J-Rob7...I don't really care about the car - it came with card Smile A Jaguar Jag :LOL:

---

Today's new addition:

Nothing special but Brunell is ending up on several sets which is great since I'll have something to do in 2007!!!

2007 UD Artifacts NFL Facts

[Image: 2007nflartifacts.jpg]

[Image: 2007nflartifacts.jpg][/quote]

Nice pick up.I saw Lofas on ebay the first day of the release and havnt seen one on any site since.And it is only an insert:lol:

Today's New Addition:

Another 2007 card!!!

2007 Topps 1st Edition

[Image: 2007TOpps1st.jpg]

hey man do you have the poker chips from 97 playoff
i just got a package sent to me with a bunch of these in them with brunell

cowboysrgr8 - Yes I do...Those poker chips are "cool" - each player had 5 different color variants
---
Today's new addition:

A Memorabilia item...Autograph Washington Redskins Cap

[Image: Redskinscap.jpg]

Today's new addition...another "premium" serial number card -- Last #

2002 Pieces of the Game 2nd Down Jersey (#150/150)

[Image: 2002pieceoftheGame2nd150150.jpg]

Thanks for looking!