`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW addition:

#1 card

2018 Obsidian Matrix Patch and Autograph #1/5

Thanks for looking and never stop jadeROCKing!

[Image: 4522uoh1.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Sick patch!

I hope they bring back Obsidian next year. That and Clear Vision (RIP) are two of the more interesting sets they've released. Though I fully acknowledge that Clear Vision is derivative from Topps Tek which in turn derives from Collector's Edge 1996 release of President's Reserve.

Thanks Nate and I agree JP!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Unredeemed Card

2000 SP BuyBack Redemption Card from a blowout member: Mace WinJew - Thank you so much...oddball items like this are sweet!

[Image: 10p0ua3q.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's Addition:

Patch

2018 Playbook Hail Mary Autograph Patch (4 Color Paw) #/25

[Image: 4zv2u9sf.jpg]

Sick patch!

Thanks Nate
--
Haven't posted in over a month...still collecting hard...went to Spain and Portugal for vacation in April.

---
Today's NEW addition:

Complete #1/1 set

From 2018 Panini Impeccable Autographs #1/1 and the four #1/1 plates!

[Image: 61743m83.jpg]

Dang!

Thanks Nate!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Complete set/rainbow:

2017 Panini Plates & Patches #1/1, #/10, #/25, #/50 and #/75

[Image: 7h3qy7mx.jpg]

Congrats on the rainbow! I don't remember him playing for the saints, pretty cool!