`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
cool stuff

rickysigai - no, not doubles, but rather 4th, 5th ones! ...hehe...

MadMan1978 - thanks

---

Today's addition...not new

Patch card

This was marketed as a 6 color patch because there are two seperate patch pieces! All I see is 4 colors tho! :LOL:

2003 Leaf Certified Materials Gold Mirror 4 Color Patch (#/25)

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!

[Image: 2003lcmgold4c25.jpg]

One of the slower weeks in a long time.

This is another card from my "big" trade...not new.

2002 Contenders All Time Contenders Auto #/25!

Thankd for looking and keep on jade ROCKing!

[Image: 2002contendersalltime25auto.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

A color variant!

2002 Fleer Authentix Stadium Classics Jersey and Seat! I must be nuts cause I collect color variants of the SEAT!!!!

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

[Image: 02authentixStadiumClassicsbrownwhit.jpg]

Today's card is a CRY for more!!!

I want these if you have them!!

2000 Playoff Contenders "ULTIMATE" Contenders Quad Steve McNair/Eddie George/Fred Taylor and Mark Brunell #CQ5 (#/10)

I think I have 3 of these in my collection and picked these up rather quickly after the set was released, but haven't seen any offered since 2001!!! Anybody?!?

[Image: twozerocq.jpg][Image: twozerocqb.jpg]

Today's addition, but noy new:

Promo Cards!!

Back in 1997 Pacific issued 3 Mark Brunell Promo cards for the Dynagon set! Here they are!

1997 Dynagon Sample #A, #B and #C...#A was the easiest to find and while #B and #C where tough!

[Image: brunellpromo.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

8"x10" Auto photo

From 1995 Jacksonville Season

[Image: 8by10.jpg]

Today's NEW Addition:

A BIGGIE - AN AUTO - My 1st one EVER!

2000 SP Authentic BuyBack Auto on a 1993 SP RC (#3/7)!!!!!

[Image: 1993sprcauto3-7.jpg]

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!!!

jaderock Wrote:Today's card:

A need info question!

2004 Power Up Green 100 pts...how hard and rare (insert ratios) are these POWER UP POINTS cards. Was the Power Up cards hobby or retail?. I rarely see them listed or offered!!! Anyone that has or knows the whereabouts of the Orange 250pts, Red 500pts and Blue 1000pts contact me! jaderock1@yahoo.com
[Image: 2004poweup100.jpg]
I was able to pull an orange marvin harrison out of 3 packs but these cards do seem to never be on ebay

jaderock Wrote:Today's card is a CRY for more!!!

I want these if you have them!!

2000 Playoff Contenders "ULTIMATE" Contenders Quad Steve McNair/Eddie George/Fred Taylor and Mark Brunell #CQ5 (#/10)

I think I have 3 of these in my collection and picked these up rather quickly after the set was released, but haven't seen any offered since 2001!!! Anybody?!?

[Image: twozerocq.jpg][Image: twozerocqb.jpg]
Wow I need one of those