`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(04-12-2024, 03:45 PM)Speak917 Wrote: he buys cases, he's no small time collector.  keeps the brunell's and trashes the rest....LOL
Saw one New Covid Collector moron on Facebook that almost threw away a Topps Heritage Mike Trout auto because he was just going to throw away all the base cards and didn't notice the auto at first.

Kind of wish he missed it.

Imagine if the garbage man found it and kept it, LOL

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
(04-16-2024, 11:57 PM)footbal Wrote: Jaderock, do you have a list of cards you're still missing, or ones that are killing you to find? Not thinking recent, but maybe up to like 2010 or something?  I talk to a few guys that go to shows in different states and they're cool taking my list with em when they go so figured it's worth a shot for those older ones that've eluded you so far.
Thanks...had a want list that disappeared when freewebs deleted my page. Most are from memory now, but I'll see if I can get a list together...thank you
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

(04-12-2024, 01:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote:  do you every buy packs/boxes or other players or just Brunell?
Packs/boxes are for suckers - there WERE some 1997-98 boxes I used to chase because the ROI was decent, but that was 10 years ago, now prices for those are 5-8x higher now. I participated (burned money) in player breaks for a couple of years.

I specialize in buying/selling football 90s and oddball inserts/parallels as well as joshi (woman's) wrestling as a way to finance my Brunell collection. This year alone, I've sold 3 Mark "Freakin" Brunell cards for over $1000/ea.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Today's NEW addition:

Almost complete rainbow!

53 of 55 cards - down to Red/Yellow #/44 (I think a China exclusive) and a Black #1/1

Thanks for dropping by and now in my 4th decade of jadeROCKing!

[Image: Full-Size-Render-2.jpg]
[Image: Full-Size-Render-1.jpg]
Almost forgot the Gold Vinyl #/5
[Image: Full-Size-Render-3.jpg]

Wow!!!!!
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(04-18-2024, 09:33 PM)jaderock Wrote: Packs/boxes are for suckers - there WERE some 1997-98 boxes I used to chase because the ROI was decent, but that was 10 years ago, now prices for those are 5-8x higher now. I participated (burned money) in player breaks for a couple of years.

I specialize in buying/selling football 90s and oddball inserts/parallels as well as joshi (woman's) wreslting as a way to finance my Brunell collection. This year alone, I've sold 3 Mark "Freakin" Brunell cards for over $1000/ea.
Solid approach, clearly it's working

(04-18-2024, 09:21 PM)jaderock Wrote: Thanks...had a want list that disappeared when freewebs deleted my page. Most are from memory now, but I'll see if I can get a list together...thank you
Had the same with all the sets I've been working on with those guys. So frustrating... Just message whenever and I'll add it to the list.
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!