`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official: Derek Jeter Collectors Thread

I'm not a player collecter,but I do have a good amount of Jeter cards....If anyone has a Little Sun Auto they would like to part with PM me.

[Image: 92frjeterat.jpg]
[Image: anjeter94.jpg]
[Image: 97bajeter.jpg]
[Image: 92lsjeter.jpg]
[Image: 92pcjeter.jpg]
[Image: 93imjeter.jpg]
[Image: 93scjeter.jpg]
[Image: 93spdj.jpg]
[Image: 93scjeter.jpg]
[Image: 93pnjeter.jpg]

I used to have a massive Jeter collection, I sold/traded most of it away within the past couple years though. Still stuck with a massive amount of base/inserts/game-used that I am slowly getting rid of, and some oddball stuff that isn't worth anything on ebay so I might just end up keeping it. Here are a couple pics from when I had my collection all set up:

[Image: fullshot4dz6.jpg]

Also had about 30 different bobble heads, but I can't seem to find pics of those anywhere.

--

Also just made this yesterday actually, with a Jeter IP auto'd piece of paper I had. Still not done yet as I have to cut it with an exacto knife to make it look more professional (and it's not even taped/glued yet, I just stuck the auto inbetween the card, with a base card behind it to hold it in).

[Image: jeterbu0.jpg]

Never collected Jeter, but this is my best pull of my wax breaking career:

[Image: theoneiletgo.jpg]

I regret trading it...It's long gone though.

.mike36nyy. Wrote:I used to have a massive Jeter collection, I sold/traded most of it away within the past couple years though. Still stuck with a massive amount of base/inserts/game-used that I am slowly getting rid of, and some oddball stuff that isn't worth anything on ebay so I might just end up keeping it. Here are a couple pics from when I had my collection all set up:

[Image: fullshot4dz6.jpg]

Also had about 30 different bobble heads, but I can't seem to find pics of those anywhere.

--
Nice Room Mike! All them items would look perfect in my son's room! Too bad you don't have it that way anymore... Sad

Just got this card in the mail today for 74 delivered, was really happy about the price as another one just like it is almost up to a 100 right now.

[Image: JeterUpton.jpg]

-Now i just need to add a Sweet Spot auto, then i will start going after some of his earlier autos

My autos...................................

[Image: th_jeterauto.jpg][Image: th_jeterauto3.jpg][Image: th_jeterauto2.jpg]

How about a little Fanfest fun?

2002 Fanfest (Milwaukee) wrapper redemption card, and Premium wrapper redemption GU base. There are two different base GU versions. The one on the left with the back showing is from Game 3 of 2001 ALCS is from first base, and has Silver around the number in the lower corner. The other one is also from Game 3 of the 2001 ALCS, but is from second base and has no silver with the numbers. Both are numbered GU1, fronts are the same. Before I looked closely, I assumed they were the same thing. But since they are different (and both have a stated print run of 500) I kept them as different cards.

[Image: jeterlot5.jpg]

2003 Fanfest (Chicago White Sox) GU base--no variation and it's not a patch but would look awesome with one, and 2005 (or was it 06? Detroit) Fanfest base.

[Image: jeterlot7.jpg]

Looking forward to something very cool for Fanfest at New York this year. But unless someone can hook me up, I'll have to go via eBay. :cry:

Greg Cleveland Wrote:Looking forward to something very cool for Fanfest at New York this year. But unless someone can hook me up, I'll have to go via eBay. :cry:
New York Fanfest tickets go on sale Feb. 4. I'm going to buy some so I'll be there. I'll see what type of quantity I can pick up. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :d

Got this one about a month ago along with the other 5. I'm trying to trade it to a Jeter fan but no luck. If interested I look for Griffey, Cain and Pudge Rodriguez.

[Image: jeter_auto_set001.jpg]

Does anyone have a U.D Masterpieces game-used Jeter double for trade? I am trying to locate one for my wife, a Jeter collector.

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/Defa...&t=1612114