`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Help ... obscure/oddball/hard to find cards

Help ... obscure/oddball/hard to find cards
Anyone have any tips on where to find obscure/oddball/hard to find cards such as minor leagues, team issues, and such? Other than COMC, eBay, and here, obviously. 

I've reached this point in my Todd Pratt and Turk Wendell collections (30 or less cards to go for each one!) and will be there soon on my other "common" collections.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: Help ... obscure/oddball/hard to find cards
I’ve heard a few folks mention Sportslots, I don’t really know what that is but people seem to find a lot of singles on there.

Sportlots is good for singles. But unlike COMC, you have to pay shipping for each seller. Unless you put in the "Box". There is a video explaining that. Checked on Todd Pratt. There are 13 different minor league cards from 1987-92 listed.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I looked at Sportskings but I think they only had maybe 1 card per player that I needed, so idk if I'll go that route yet
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile