`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for another round of new pickups. Just 3 this time.

Time for another round of new pickups. Just 3 this time.
Went. to the LCS today to grab some more Rangers now that I've got my site up and running and know exactly what I have and what I need. Found these 3 in a box. It's only 3 (I know what's happening to my these day), but these 3 cost me a whopping $5 bill. Can't hardly get a burger for that these days. Anyway, just wanted to show off. Not keeping them as I just got them as trade bait. And on top of that, I found probably 30 Rangers cards I needed from 90s inserts and parallels up through about 2015. So got to add those to my site and my list of haves now. Anyway, thanks for the look.

[Image: 52652818167_bb8e4fc310_c.jpg]

RE: Time for another round of new pickups. Just 3 this time.
Those look great - I have a bunch of You Crash the Game cards both in my baseball PC and almost a full set in football. I love 90s inserts. I might be interested in the Andruw....

Nice stuff, I don’t have any LCS in my area anymore … I miss the bargain bin days.

Awesome, 90s inserts are always nice to see.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s