`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stadium Club missing Sepia in OPG?

Stadium Club missing Sepia in OPG?
I am not sure if it is just user error, but I can't seem to locate the retail Sepia parallels for 2022 Stadium Club in the OPG/Organize. Has anyone else noticed this?

RE: Stadium Club missing Sepia in OPG?
Maybe you are referring to the black and white parallel??

I haven't seen the sepias show up yet either. Different from the black and whites. Hopefully they'll be up soon.
Kepler

Well, hopefully it'll be soon - still waiting on 2022 Topps Japan and U.K. and 2021 Topps Chrome Mini Diamond to be added to org.

Fingers crossed though.
Kepler

Checking ebay pics = black and white and sepia are the same..some call it sepia..but they look the same.

Am I nuts?  Can not find a listing from Topps about Sepia..just Black and White..

I thought they were the same too, but the sepia, which only seem to come in blaster boxes are much more gettable than the B&W cards and they do certainly look different.

(01-25-2023, 03:12 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: Checking ebay pics = black and white and sepia are the same..some call it sepia..but they look the same.

Am I nuts?  Can not find a listing from Topps about Sepia..just Black and White..
Seller error. I've got the Kepler version of both in front of me now ... if it were easy to share photos here anymore I would  Undecided

They both have orange(ish) font and logos, but the sepia has more of a rusty color to it while the B&W is clearly grayscale.

Without linking to an outside source that could be deemed a competitor, there's a website out there that deals in cardboard and connecting users to it with checklists and previews ... they've got mention of the sepia parallels. They seem to fall about one per blaster.
Kepler

Wow...without serial #s that is tough to tell..
Please pass on this info to
Brian Fleischer   to get them included.  The Sepia is not listed on Beckett checklist info sheet..

Not sure of 2022, but the obvious difference between Sepia and Black & White on 2018-2020 is:
Sepia : Stadium Club Logo is orange in a black rectangle box vs. B/W: orange Stadium Club logo in a gray/silver rectangle box.

Hope that helps.