`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing....with Updates!!!

RE: Pricing....with Updates!!!
(01-20-2023, 06:29 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I keep look on prices for a lot of sets..not much listed except base cards for the sets I have, Chrome update and Stadium..

I wish they would send out a notification when prices are added..but I guess that would requires manpower.

Does anyone have any new price listings to share?
Bowman Draft was completed yesterday except for MoodRings and Photo Variations as far as I can tell.

I, too am waiting for the hits to be priced from Stadium, Chrome Update and Optic.

A&G and Bowman Chrome appear to be mostly done now.  Topps update still hasn't priced photo variations.

I'm really needing Panini Chronicles and 3 and 2 (huge checklists prob the delay there), Heritage Minors and high number and then Topps Chrome Black (which should be the easiest with such a limited checklist).

I completely agree that a place to see what has been priced would be great, for now I just go to my org and look at all the n/a's and occasionally there will be some prices in there.

(01-20-2023, 10:21 AM)anonymous_1639511866 Wrote: Bowman Draft was completed yesterday except for MoodRings and Photo Variations as far as I can tell.

I, too am waiting for the hits to be priced from Stadium, Chrome Update and Optic.

A&G and Bowman Chrome appear to be mostly done now.  Topps update still hasn't priced photo variations.

I'm really needing Panini Chronicles and 3 and 2 (huge checklists prob the delay there), Heritage Minors and high number and then Topps Chrome Black (which should be the easiest with such a limited checklist).

I completely agree that a place to see what has been priced would be great, for now I just go to my org and look at all the n/a's and occasionally there will be some prices in there.

That is what I do also..just another day in paradise!!

Still waiting on pricing for 2021 Bowman Chrome Sapphire (Not the initial prospect stuff but the HTA) and 2022 Topps 1st Edition....
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

I would love to see Topps Chrome Update color & inserts priced, and Capstone serial #'d and autos priced.

Maybe soon?

(02-12-2023, 08:49 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would love to see Topps Chrome Update color & inserts priced, and Capstone serial #'d and autos priced.

Maybe soon?
I'm with you on Topps Chrome Update lol