Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Rock Solid Single Pack of 2022 Select Draft

Rock Solid Single Pack of 2022 Select Draft
Bros,

Check out my Mike Trout pull from Saturday over on the baseball boards ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-16...pid2744428

During that same trip to Walmart, I also bought one single pack of the new 2022 Select Draft Football.

(The reason I didn't buy more is that it is the middle of November, halfway through the NFL season and Panini is still rolling out draft products from the previous spring, but, you know, Panini gonna Panini)

Anyway, the first card in the pack was Tom Brady ... nice, I didn't have any "Chrome" cards of him in a Michigan uni.

Plus it's a "Gem Fire Color Match" because of the dark blue background.

This is promising, I thought ...

Then I pulled a nice "En Fuego" insert of Aidan Hutchinson for my Michigan/Lions PC, a nice Christian McCaffrey red prizm of some kind (people are going nuts out here in the Bay Area for him right now) and to top it off, a nice silver prizm "Stars" insert of Shaun Alexander, one of my all-time PC guys.

Plus, this is one of Panini's "cheaper" products at the low low price of $7.98 for 15 cards, LOL, so I felt like I actually got my money's worth.

Of course, I went to see about picking up a couple more packs this morning on my way out, but of course the Local Chapter of the DBN cleared everything out.

Glad I got one solid pack at least.

RE: Rock Solid Single Pack of 2022 Select Draft
Bought some of those Select Draft Picks as well over the weekend. Sharks weren't bothering those. Got 6 on Friday, 8 on Saturday and 4 more on Sunday. Pulled several inserts/prizms of my Aggies. Also got a Brady Red Lazer and Unstoppable Prizm for my TB PC. Got a good number of decent inserts. Definitely good value. Got a couple of Pickett inserts (no base) and was shut out on any Aidan. But I did get one hat I put in the package for you (going to PO this morning to drop off).
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

That McCaffrey is a certified Gem Mint Banger.

Imagine what a guy like him could do someplace else like Carolina or something.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(11-14-2022, 10:52 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: That McCaffrey is a certified Gem Mint Banger.

Imagine what a guy like him could do someplace else like Carolina or something.
Isn't Carolina winning more now?

(11-14-2022, 10:38 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Bought some of those Select Draft Picks as well over the weekend.  Sharks weren't bothering those.  Got 6 on Friday, 8 on Saturday and 4 more on Sunday.  Pulled several inserts/prizms of my Aggies.  Also got a Brady Red Lazer and Unstoppable Prizm for my TB PC.  Got a good number of  decent inserts.  Definitely good value.  Got a couple of Pickett inserts (no base) and was shut out on any Aidan.  But I did get one hat I put in the package for you (going to PO this morning to drop off).
Sweet!

Now that you mention it, I think my McCaffrey was a red laser prizm ... looks good with the Stanford colors and is a "color match" for my Niners PC, LOL

(11-14-2022, 01:50 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Isn't Carolina winning more now?
The dumba-- Lions fans are having a field day pointing out that we are 2-0 since trading our Pro Bowl tight end.

(11-16-2022, 12:07 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The dumba-- Lions fans are having a field day pointing out that we are 2-0 since trading our Pro Bowl tight end.
I'm sure playing two bad teams had nothing to do with it

(11-17-2022, 10:52 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I'm sure playing two bad teams had nothing to do with it
That's how they are ... I swear we are the most gullible fan base in the NFL.

Seriously, they are wondering about the playoffs at 3-6.

Counting the previous two wins, they would have to go on a 5-game winning streak just to get to .500, and I can't recall if the Lions have ever won five in a row in my lifetime.

(11-17-2022, 11:25 AM)frjcj2017 Wrote: Counting the previous two wins, they would have to go on a 5-game winning streak just to get to .500, and I can't recall if the Lions have ever won five in a row in my lifetime.
2016, Lions won five in a row with a bye week interspersed between games 1 and 2.

2011, Lions won five in a row to start season with no bye week (went 5-6 the rest of the way though).

Yes, I Wiki'd this.

Granted, 2016 almost feels like a different lifetime, football-wise. The Panthers only have two players currently from that year's team (Shaq Thompson and long snapper JJ Jansen). Probably no coaches. Heck, even the (majority) owner is different.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(11-17-2022, 11:42 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: 2016, Lions won five in a row with a bye week interspersed between games 1 and 2.

2011, Lions won five in a row to start season with no bye week (went 5-6 the rest of the way though).

Yes, I Wiki'd this.

Granted, 2016 almost feels like a different lifetime, football-wise. The Panthers only have two players currently from that year's team (Shaq Thompson and long snapper JJ Jansen). Probably no coaches. Heck, even the (majority) owner is different.
Ah, yes, now that I think about it I do remember the 2011 run - the fever pitch was a Monday night game in which Jahvid Best lit it up, then got hurt again and never really was the same.

And soooooo helpful that the NFL gave us a bye week between Week 1 and Week 2 ... LOL, WTF?

Thanks for the research.