`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1x 2021-22 Bowman U Hobby Box

1x 2021-22 Bowman U Hobby Box
Sure beats opening retail blasters and fat packs.  Some really nice hits too.  Base cards feel a little cheap, not as bad as Panini base cards but a bit less quality in hand than Topps pre-2015.  My particular box was LOADED.  Definitely beat the odds several times.  

Base: 76/100
Dupes: 0
Variations: 0 - how to tell

Notables:  Kenny Pickett, Desmond Ridder, Malik Willis, Sam Howell, CJ Stroud, Bryce Young, Taulia Tagovailoa, D'eriq King, Malik Cunningham, Chris Olave, Derek Stingley Jr.

Some players have 2 cards in this set.  Card #'s 1-88 all carry the 1st logo in the upper corner. Card #'s 89-100 are more or less a subset, they duplicate the players from the first portion of the set and don't have the 1st logo.

[Image: base.jpg]

Inserts

[Image: inserts1.jpg]

2000 Bowman 1:6 (4) Chris Olave, Bijan Robinson, Bo Nix, Taulia Tagovailoa
Golden Boy 1:8 (3) CJ Stroud, Malik Cunningham, Dillon Gabriel
Bowman Invicta 1:12 (2) Chris Olave, Kyle Hamilton - these inserts are thick.  Packs that have these are 3 card packs.
Chrome Prospect 1:6 (4) Malik Willis, Bo Nix, Casey Thompson, Nick Starkel
Chrome Prospect Shimmer 1:24 (1) Brock Bowers
Chrome Prospect Lava 1:262 (1) Brock Bowers 78/100
Chrome Prospect Gold Shimmer 1:179 (1) Hank Bachmeier 46/50

[Image: inserts2.jpg]

Autographs

Chrome Prospect 1:25 (1) Nick Starkel
Chrome Prospect Gold Lava 1:216 (1) Kenny Pickett 25/50

Thanks for looking!  I'd be open to trading anything, but I don't have an org atm.

RE: 1x 2021-22 Bowman U Hobby Box
The Pickett autograph is nice - but I still stand by my decision to not spend $180 on that product.

(05-05-2022, 03:36 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: The Pickett autograph is nice - but I still stand by my decision to not spend $180 on that product.
Absolutely. The two autographs could just as easily been Nick Starkel and Chase Garbers. I'm very happy to have pulled Pickett, maybe I can flip it to a Justin Fields auto Smile

(05-05-2022, 04:11 PM)jplarson Wrote: Absolutely.  The two autographs could just as easily been Nick Starkel and Chase Garbers.  I'm very happy to have pulled Pickett, maybe I can flip it to a Justin Fields auto Smile
Without the Pickett, that would have been rough.

Your only hope with this product is getting Pickett, one of the top Wide Outs, or one of hte top NIL Quarterbacks and hope that they live up to their hype/expectations and become first rounders next year.

$180 is too much to spend to risk getting two $5 autographs as your "hits"

Very nice! PM sent

Did you pull any Corral? If so, lmk and let's work out a deal. It's probably easier to ask for Corral than it is for Ikem Ekwonu.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(05-05-2022, 09:12 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Did you pull any Corral? If so, lmk and let's work out a deal. It's probably easier to ask for Corral than it is for Ikem Ekwonu.
He's card #5 and unfortunately one of the 24 I didn't pull. Ekwonu isn't in this set either.

(05-06-2022, 09:44 AM)jplarson Wrote: He's card #5 and unfortunately one of the 24 I didn't pull.  Ekwonu isn't in this set either.
Highway robbery!!! Ekwonu was the first offensive player drafted and Corral is a QB, you'd think you would have pulled at least a dozen each in one box!

Jokes aside, all good. Though it is disappointing Ekwonu isn't even in the set.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers

(05-06-2022, 12:15 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Highway robbery!!! Ekwonu was the first offensive player drafted and Corral is a QB, you'd think you would have pulled at least a dozen each in one box!

Jokes aside, all good. Though it is disappointing Ekwonu isn't even in the set.
Went through the same thing with Penei Sewell last year.

Don't worry, Icky will have the same "standing still while doing nothing in practice" photo for about 12 "different" Panini products about eight months from now.

Crazy that Drake London was the first "skill position" player drafted at 8th overall.

(05-06-2022, 02:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Went through the same thing with Penei Sewell last year.

Don't worry, Icky will have the same "standing still while doing nothing in practice" photo for about 12 "different" Panini products about eight months from now.

Crazy that Drake London was the first "skill position" player drafted at 8th overall.
If only I cared about collecting Ekwonu, lol. I'll just get a licensed practice uni auto at some point down the line from Gold Standard or something and call it a day. Or, with incredible luck, one of these unlicensed brands uses a removed-logo practice jersey (or game jersey) for an auto, but that might be asking too much.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
2015/2017 Panthers