`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Home Run Challenge redemptions

Topps Home Run Challenge redemptions
I have a successful home run challenge redemption from about a week ago. Says it's in process still. How long should I expect to receive the card? (Or at least to not say in process but something like "successful" or give me a date or something.

Thanks

RE: Topps Home Run Challenge redemptions
Wait about a month after the month of April is completed. Congrats! Hopefully you have a player that doesn't hit many during the month. Last April, guessed a Bryce Harper and "won" a card # to 38 (he had a slow April). Collected his HR challenge cards each month for all of 2021. Fun little game. Passed along the "loser" cards to others for their PC's.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks.

Do you actually scratch those? I got a Wander Franco and am not going to scratch it off.

(04-18-2022, 09:28 AM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: Do you actually scratch those?  I got a Wander Franco and am not going to scratch it off.
It is well worth scratching to try and win.  The bonus card if you pick a correct homerun date is worth much more than the unscratched version.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have gone completely overboard this year with the Harper HRC Cards. Currently at 130 and counting. On track to be able to put one in for every game lol
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

(04-18-2022, 07:04 PM)djohn Wrote: It is well worth scratching to try and win.  The bonus card if you pick a correct homerun date is worth much more than the unscratched version.
Agree

I hit on a Giancarlo Stanton one last April and got the winner card in mid to late May if I remember right.
A few weeks back I picked Vlad Jr. and did the "double down" feature new for this season (HR has to travel 425+ feet and winning picks get an exclusive parallel). 
Second AB he launched a moonshot into the upper deck in straightaway center. Excited to see what the card looks like!

(04-22-2022, 09:57 PM)semperbm1463 Wrote: I hit on a Giancarlo Stanton one last April and got the winner card in mid to late May if I remember right.
A few weeks back I picked Vlad Jr. and did the "double down" feature new for this season (HR has to travel 425+ feet and winning picks get an exclusive parallel). 
Second AB he launched a moonshot into the upper deck in straightaway center. Excited to see what the card looks like!
Congrats - let us know what the exclusive parallel is.

Wow
I totally forgot about those cards
Got a George Springer /111 back in 2019
Haven’t been buying any 2022 cards yet, but those cards were very exciting and frustrating. I remember one player getting injured and my HR card chances were basically over.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.