`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must be bizzarro world lol

Must be bizzarro world lol
Just thought it was funny to find a fully stocked WalMart while driving through Arkansas last weekend.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

RE: Must be bizzarro world lol
Wow!!! Hope you picked up some and get sweet pulls!!

You ain't kidding. I thought mine looked good with the Donruss Basketball, Topps Chrome Basketball, Playoff and Wild Card Football, Topps and Heritage Baseball.

But the down side is, they are probably pumping the press like a mother churning out the cards. Might not be the level of pallet loads at Sam's Club. But it is a lot. The retail sharks are probably running out of money lol.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

Holy crap I wish I could get those toploaders!

[Image: 957d6b_f51b292f38264b1389a67d54b1b9025d~mv2.jpg]
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(04-08-2022, 02:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Holy crap I wish I could get those toploaders!
Thats the only thing i purchase at my walmart / meijer is the ultra pro toploaders, penny sleeves and mags. They always have them an they are cheaper than my lcs!
*** - Super Collecting The Following - ***
Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays (1977-Current) Currently High on Vlad jr, Cavan Biggio, Austin Martin - But love all Jays in Unifrom!
Football - Carnell "Cadillac" Williams, Jeff George
Basketball - Shawn Kemp!

All I ever find at Walmart are hockey, football and Pokemon(or similar games) cards.

I was in Columbia, MO this weekend for a campus visit with my son. There's a shop in the mall that had all kinds of Ultra top loaders!