`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is a dream card of yours that you had a chance to acquire but waited too long?

What is a dream card of yours that you had a chance to acquire but waited too long?
This Griffey is mine

You could have had one these for significantly less money just a few years ago.

I took for granted how good prices were and now it's outside of my range.

RE: What is a dream card of yours that you had a chance to acquire but waited too long?
1991 Tiffany and Dessert Storm Chipper RC

RE: What is a dream card of yours that you had a chance to acquire but waited too long?
Any autograph card of Kirby Puckett.

I had a chance at a card show to buy a 1984 Fleer Update Puckett for $90, and didnt. Kinda bummed by that.

It’s gonna be a Nolan Ryan rookie for me…..I have one but should of picked up a better looking one when I could afford one…….Sad
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Without a doubt, a Bird Magic rookie psa 8. There are posts about our new years resolutions and I always posted that I was trying to find a nice one. I was too picky and now I refuse to pay what the asking prices are for the card. I actually bought one on ebay but I didn't complete the transaction when the seller lived near me. We agreed to meet in person and he was okay with me cancelling the sale. This card is a real challenge with the print defects, perforations, and black line underneath the magic johnson name so finding a nice clean copy is hard.

I was trying for the Joey Bart Inception rainbow last year. The 1/1 black version was up on eBay for a while at some price like $999 or BO. It lasted a few months before someone bought it. I have every other color parallel and I wish I'd put in an offer on the 1/1.
Currently looking for rare Sean Doolittle cards
1992 & 1996 Dream Team autos and relics
Bay Area High School and College star autographs

(03-29-2022, 05:53 PM)cjgiannini Wrote: I was trying for the Joey Bart Inception rainbow last year. The 1/1 black version was up on eBay for a while at some price like $999 or BO. It lasted a few months before someone bought it. I have every other color parallel and I wish I'd put in an offer on the 1/1.
Let's see.  Card...groceries.   Card...car payment and insurance.   Card...Christmas gifts for family.  Card...vacation.