`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great PC Auto Pull - Pro Set College Football

RE: Great PC Auto Pull - Pro Set College Football
(03-22-2022, 12:34 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I pulled a Watson Cracked Ice on card auto out of Contenders Draft Picks in 2017 - it quickly went from one of my favorite cards to "too bad I collect Clemson cards so I can't sell this"
Legalities and morality aside, what has always perplexed me about this situation is that these guys have access to the team trainers, therapists, masseuses, etc. pretty much on a 24-7 basis … he could get a massage from the team whenever he wanted - and yes, I bet the Texans would even send someone to him out of state during the offseason.

(03-22-2022, 11:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Legalities and morality aside, what has always perplexed me about this situation is that these guys have access to the team trainers, therapists, masseuses, etc. pretty much on a 24-7 basis … he could get a massage from the team whenever he wanted - and yes, I bet the Texans would even send someone to him out of state during the offseason.
Right? If I was making that kind of money, I'd have my own personal staff of health experts on retainer. Athletes bodies are their money maker, why not have a nutritionist, physical therapist, massage therapist, chiropractor, etc to keep you fit and in the game. Heck one of the PT's at my work I'd equal his salary just to be available 1-2 days a week for 1-2 hours as needed. Keeps his day job (and keeps in practice working on others) and doubles his yearly salary just working on me 50-100 hours a year at night, weekends, takes a vacation day, w/e.

I found another box of this and got two more NIL guys - the Quarterback from Boston College - and a Cornerback from Clemson.

But the real gem came from doing a search on the cornerback from Clemson

One of the Google related questions was: "What college do the Clemson Tigers play for?"

LOL! LOL! LOL!

I just picked up another one of those blasters at Target and Friday - and I got a Drake London autograph myself. Other auto in the blaster was Christian Harris. Was definitely happy to get a Top 10 Draft Pick and while Atlanta doesn't have a great quarterback situation, they don't have much else at wideout now so it should be a great situation for him.

Oddly, I have yet to get a duplicate out of one of those blasters yet. Which is something I find nice.

(05-16-2022, 08:47 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: I just picked up another one of those blasters at Target and Friday - and I got a Drake London autograph myself.  Other auto in the blaster was Christian Harris.  Was definitely happy to get a Top 10 Draft Pick and while Atlanta doesn't have a great quarterback situation, they don't have much else at wideout now so it should be a great situation for him.

Oddly, I have yet to get a duplicate out of one of those blasters yet.  Which is something I find nice.
Very nice! I was hoping he’d go to a team with a better QB situation, but you’re right, he should get plenty of targets.

Crazy that he was the first “skill position” drafted this year.