`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 Blasters 2021 Playoff - Pleased!

3 Blasters 2021 Playoff - Pleased!
I actually found three blasters of 2021 Playoff at Walmart this morning, couldn't believe it.

Didn't like the price tag of $27.98 per - thanks, Doosh Bag Network - but did like the idea of one auto or mem (meaning, one mem or points card) per blaster.

The mem cards saved this break - Najee Harris (localish guy out here) and Kyle Pitts! ... and Elijah Moore.

Otherwise, I've never been a fan of inserts replacing rookie cards - some packs had just one RC, which in only seven packs per box is a bummer.

Why can't inserts replace base cards instead of rookie cards?

Anyway, my only good RCs were Pitts, Fields and Elijah Mitchell (49ers PC).

Otherwise, meh.

Technically I also pulled a base team set of my Lions (no rookies, though), so there's that.

But the Harris (black swatch) and Pitts (red swatch) saved this break, so I'll give it a solid "B" ... about as good as I can expect from Panini these days.

RE: 3 Blasters 2021 Playoff - Pleased!
The last time I saw a Panini football blaster on a retail store (i.e. not counting the new "card shops" springing up around here or "antique stores") shelf was 2020 Donruss -Retail Sharks R Us is still going strong here

Nice pulls. I think Elijah Mitchell is underrated and will be a great back.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

Pitts has the potential to be a really special TE, nice job hitting on him!

(03-04-2022, 01:27 PM)Have a good place to find values on Playoffs?  Beckett has very few of their prices.rjcj2017 Wrote: I actually found three blasters of 2021 Playoff at Walmart this morning, couldn't believe it.

Didn't like the price tag of $27.98 per - thanks, Doosh Bag Network - but did like the idea of one auto or mem (meaning, one mem or points card) per blaster.

The mem cards saved this break - Najee Harris (localish guy out here) and Kyle Pitts! ... and Elijah Moore.

Otherwise, I've never been a fan of inserts replacing rookie cards - some packs had just one RC, which in only seven packs per box is a bummer.

Why can't inserts replace base cards instead of rookie cards?

Anyway, my only good RCs were Pitts, Fields and Elijah Mitchell (49ers PC).

Otherwise, meh.

Technically I also pulled a base team set of my Lions (no rookies, though), so there's that.

But the Harris (black swatch) and Pitts (red swatch) saved this break, so I'll give it a solid "B" ... about as good as I can expect from Panini these days.

(03-04-2022, 07:13 PM)jplarson Wrote: Pitts has the potential to be a really special TE, nice job hitting on him!
Thank you, I was pleased ... and I went back and researched Elijah Moore a little bit, and turns out he had a pretty good rookie year before he got hurt.

In fact, in the last four games before he got hurt, he was like the best receiver in the NFL, LOL