`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Playoff - 2 blasters

2021 Playoff - 2 blasters
Picked up 2 blasters at WalMart Friday.  Nice looking cards.  Only complaint is getting duplicates of inserts.  If I was going to get 3 Rookie Waves of the same player why couldn't it have been Mac Jones lol.

RC's: JaMarr Chase, JaVonte Williams, Kyle Trask, Michael Carter, Jaleon Darden, Cornell Powell, Jamin Davis, Tyson Campbell, Christian Bamore, Kelvin Joseph, Aaron Robinson, Amari Rodgers, Luke Farrell, Demetric Felton

Inserts:
Call to Arms Red: Cam Newton
Kickoff: Corey Davis, Eric Ebron, Evan Engram, Brandon Ayuk, Rondale Moore, Carlos "Boogie" Basham
Rookie Wave: Davis Mills x 2
Rookie Wave Red: Davis Mills
Thunder and Lightning: Kittle/Ayuk x 2

Rookie Stallions Jerseys:
Ian Book
Najee Harris

Waiting for pricing before loading up.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: 2021 Playoff - 2 blasters
Is that Cam a Panthers card or a Patriots card? If it's Panthers, I'm interested in trading for it.

By the way, how much did each blaster cost? I'd guess that at Walmart they'd cost like $27.99 apiece at this point.

Seems like a fun break. Nice that you got a Najee relic and some notable rookies.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(02-20-2022, 09:19 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Is that Cam a Panthers card or a Patriots card? If it's Panthers, I'm interested in trading for it.

By the way, how much did each blaster cost? I'd guess that at Walmart they'd cost like $27.99 apiece at this point.

Seems like a fun break. Nice that you got a Najee relic and some notable rookies.
Cam is in a Patriots uniform.  Blasters were $27.48.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.

(02-20-2022, 09:52 AM)dogger99 Wrote: Cam is in a Patriots uniform.  Blasters were $27.48.
Even with the late release date you'd think Panini could get SOMETHING of Cam's comeback out there. Not interested in trading since it's Pats, thanks though.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(02-20-2022, 10:20 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: Even with the late release date you'd think Panini could get SOMETHING of Cam's comeback out there. Not interested in trading since it's Pats, thanks though.
I agree.  This morning I watched a hobby box opened.  He got a Fitzpatrick Call to Arms.  He didn't play after Game 1.  Thunder and Lighting Kamara & Thomas.  Thomas didn't play at all.  It's almost like they might have printed these months ago and just had them sitting in storage until the release date.

(02-20-2022, 10:40 AM)dogger99 Wrote: I agree.  This morning I watched a hobby box opened.  He got a Fitzpatrick Call to Arms.  He didn't play after Game 1.  Thunder and Lighting Kamara & Thomas.  Thomas didn't play at all.  It's almost like they might have printed these months ago and just had them sitting in storage until the release date.
Tyrell Williams played one half of the first game for the Lions before being basically retired by some head hunting piece of crap on the 49ers (who tried to take Stafford out in the playoffs as well on a late dirty hit from behind after the whistle).

Yet, Tyrell is in the set as well.

Cool story - my son played video games with him online a few months ago and they won a few games in a row.

I’ll probably get the card for those two reasons … he was a Lion for a short time and was cool to my son.

(02-20-2022, 10:40 AM)dogger99 Wrote:  He didn't play after Game 1.  Thunder and Lighting Kamara & Thomas.  Thomas didn't play at all. 
And Kamara just got arrested at the Pro Bowl for felonious assault.

I got a hobby box of this - nice cards and got a couple fairly neat autos (Charlie Joiner, always cool to pull a Hall of Famer even though his autos are cheap - and Brian Sipe 1981 NFL MVP who has a legitimately wild career - he started out on the Taxi Squad for a couple of years - then wound up as a back up - then started a couple of years - one Pro Bowl than one All Pro NFL MVP year - that ended when he threw an interception in the playoffs on a play that lives in Cleveland infamy) - after that, Sipe basically fell apart and wound up as a backup and then went to the USFL - eventually he became a coach at his college - fun note, Sipe played in college for Don Coryell - the legendary San Diego Chargers offensive coordinator who Charlie Joiner played under)

But it also was over twice the price it should be - this should definitely be a $19.99 blaster/$90 hobby box type product.  And probably should have been out in October