`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First 2022 Topps Series 1 purchase

First 2022 Topps Series 1 purchase
I bought a hobby box of the 2022 Topps Series 1.  A few interesting pulls, but nothing mind blowing as of yet - of course some aren't valued yet.

I pulled a Zack Short auto that's serilized  #14/50, but Becket doesn't show a variant of this card that's serialized to 50.  Maybe another missed variant that's keeping the folks at Beckett running around like crazy???

RE: First 2022 Topps Series 1 purchase
Oh, one thing that was shocking...

Not a single duplicate card in the entire box!

I bought three boxes and what i found funny was when i opened one box then the other, i found that some packs had the same identical cards as other packs, not the first time this has happened with topps. Its really bad the way their Collated lol. When i opened one packed and noticed the first card, i knew what cards were going to be in that pack lol.

(02-19-2022, 10:17 AM)Simpleton Wrote: I bought three boxes and what i found funny was when i opened one box then the other, i found that some packs had the same identical cards as other packs, not the first time this has happened with topps. Its really bad the way their Collated lol. When i opened one packed and noticed the first card, i knew what cards were going to be in that pack lol.
I had that issue in some older packs I bought in bulk last year. It was irritating and almost humorous.

(02-18-2022, 10:39 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: I bought a hobby box of the 2022 Topps Series 1.  A few interesting pulls, but nothing mind blowing as of yet - of course some aren't valued yet.

I pulled a Zack Short auto that's serilized  #14/50, but Becket doesn't show a variant of this card that's serialized to 50.  Maybe another missed variant that's keeping the folks at Beckett running around like crazy???
Did you get it from a hobby store, or directly from Topps, and what was the cost OTD?

(02-20-2022, 09:42 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: Did you get it from a hobby store, or directly from Topps, and what was the cost OTD?
Picked up from LHS and was $120+tax, I believe.