`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Topps Gallery 'Printer Proof'

2021 Topps Gallery 'Printer Proof'
What's up with these?  I can't find details anywhere.  Is it a parallel that Beckett has neglected to include in their database?

RE: 2021 Topps Gallery 'Printer Proof'
Picture would help..may be called something different in the database.

Another site that does checklists and box breakdowns listed these as there supposedly being 4 per blaster box. I didn't see these listed in the Beckett breakdown of the set/boxes/parallels/etc so maybe they weren't given a checklist for it? Just a guess, not sure. I also didn't see them listed in the database.

OH!!!
I have a blaster in front of me and it says 4 printer proofs per box.

I will write to sam and Brian to get them included.

I am waiting for these prices anyway before listing the Gallery I have..

Sam and Brian said they would get these added....there so many cards to add..seems overwhelming for my baseball database, can not imagine for ALL sports and GAME cards..

(02-18-2022, 11:31 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Sam and Brian said they would get these added....there so many cards to add..seems overwhelming for my baseball database, can not imagine for ALL sports and GAME cards..
Awesome!  Thanks for the help!

I see the Printer Proofs are listed now..no prices, but they are in the database..

(02-20-2022, 06:37 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: I see the Printer Proofs are listed now..no prices, but they are in the database..
Great!  That's a start.   Big Grin