`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question with org

Question with org
So I have been away for a few years and decided last night to join up again and start populating my org. I entered a little over 200 cards, 125 PC and 75 for trade.

So now I log back on and my org only shows about 61 cards and all my PC cards are flagged for trade. The other strange things are when I search for a card already entered, it shows already in my org, so I can not enter again. Also the collection value is the value where it was with all 200+cards in it.

Any ideas? I am honestly about to cancel again as I do not want to continue with the double work.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

RE: Question with org
This has happened many times to many of us. There is often a 24-48 hour delay after entering cards before they show up in your Organize. They are there, which is why you get that message when attempting again.

Just try to be patient...they will be there.

Ugh. I just deleted everything. But now with no cards it still say's my collection is valued at $400.00

This product is too expensive not to work correctly. Plus they were there last night because I validated all entries before logging off.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

They are in trash unless you emptied that folder
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Since you deleted just empty the trash folder and update total it will zero out. When you try to enter a duplicate you have to do it within the org. You will have to type the number in manually. Once you get that down you can rock and roll. I have been uploading my pc and marking my wants at the same time! Its taking forever but i know exactly whats missing now!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

(02-12-2022, 07:04 AM)floydtown Wrote: They are in trash unless you emptied that folder
Everything was emptied. My total number of cards are correct. But there are card that were in there prior to the delete that I can't add because it says they are already in my org but are not 

Super frustrating to say the least.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

I am just speculating, but it is possible the items you are saying are missing could be items with no collection tag.  The add item pop up box doesn't allow you to enter cards without a collection tag, but it can be removed.  When that happens, weird things happen in Organize.  

If you are not doing this already, choose the "All Items" collection.  If everything is not there, then there is a bug and you need to contact the right person at Beckett to look at it for you.

By the way, there are (at least) two other ways to add an item to your collection that are workarounds to the grayed-out folder with a plus sign on the search results page.

#1 - Click the check box on the left side of the search results entry.  With that checked, another little folder with a plus icon will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the page.  Click that to add a duplicate to your collection.
#2 - Click on the individual item entry link (in the search results listing).  That will open another page, the individual item page.  In the "Other Actions" section, there is a "Add to Organize" link.  That opens a pop-up that will, again, create a duplicate in your collection.