Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for prices..been a while

Waiting for prices..been a while
2021 Topps heritage HN mem, some inserts and chrome..released Dec 8th

2021 Topps archives fan favorite autographs..released Nov 5th

2021 Topps holiday metallic/autos and mem..released Nov 29

2021 Gallery inserts/parallels etc...not sure of the release date, but before Christmas..mot listed on Beckett releases.

2021 Allen and Ginter Chrome..any prices at all..Released Dec 15th

Other misc cards..like in it to win it Mosaic etc..also the parallel cards from the Topps factory sets of the RCs..but those are always delayed.

Just venting..seems forever and the cards are mounting up in piles waiting to be listed for sale and trade...

RE: Waiting for prices..been a while
Yeah, and this is the QUIET time of the year for baseball products, What will it be like in April thru June??!

What pisses me off is that my sub expires with no updates. This will be 2 months soon and my sub is about to expire and still waiting on lots of auto cards from Contenders and some stuff from Heritage plus some odd balls.

I asked Brian and Sam recently..and they acknowledge that the times are tough with staffing etc..I understand..but wanted to make it known that the product they produce is dependent upon timely results..I do not think they are being remiss in operational timing..just have not enough manpower to do it.  As a small business owner, I know the constraints in finding qualified people to do the job without bankrupting the company..

(02-01-2022, 05:09 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: I asked Brian and Sam recently..and they acknowledge that the times are tough with staffing etc..I understand..but wanted to make it known that the product they produce is dependent upon timely results..I do not think they are being remiss in operational timing..just have not enough manpower to do it.  As a small business owner, I know the constraints in finding qualified people to do the job without bankrupting the company..
No one is complaining about the staff here, They are constraint for sure. very little help during this time but the blame
should go to the owners of this site. They are the ones we pay our hard earned money to keep this place running. I for one have a time limited as i can simply pay for a software and enter all my cards and find the ACTUAL pricing on line. Its not that hard since i am retired and have tons of time on my hands lol.

What about Topps Update? It's been 3 months, no?

Edit: Yup., Oct 29

Edit 2: In the current Beckett, yay!
Thanks, Beckett!

Finest Flashbacks came out on September 9 and still nothing ... one week shy of 5 months.
Kepler

Oh, and the Mini Diamond Refractors from the Topps Chrome Lite boxes aren't only not priced, they're not listed at all, so you can't even add them to your collection.

August 25 on those.
Kepler

(02-01-2022, 08:12 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: What about Topps Update? It's been 3 months, no?

Edit: Yup., Oct 29
Finally out in the current issue of Beckett! Thank you!

Topps T206 wave 1? Released Apr 27, 2021