`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im looking for Trading / Org advice!

Im looking for Trading / Org advice!
Hello All! Im looking for some trading advice. Im slowly marking my needs and will eventually get back to adding items for trade. My problem is whenever i look at what cards people are wanting to trade for they are mainly commons an semi stars which i throw away. So do you guys actually do a lot of trades involving commons??? Before i would list all rcs and any base $1 or better but it still looked cluttered. I can only imagine what it would like with a bunch of heritage base mixed in. Im just looking for the million dollar question if i should revamp my way of thinking and add all of my cards for trade. I just do not want to sit on them!

Any help on this subject is appreciated!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Im looking for Trading / Org advice!
The answer is yes. I've traded a ton of my commons that I have listed. I put every single card I have up for trade that I don't collect.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I have tens of thousands of cards in My Organize. All are available for trade except a very small select few.  So, yes, my commons are listed for trade.  Some collectors like to complete sets.  Yes, I do a number of trades with commons.

Set builders typically prefer to trade with other set builders, however.

I once traded 1100 commons for like 20 cards. I obviously gave the other guy way more in BV.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(01-23-2022, 04:22 PM)yabbiballcards Wrote: Hello All! Im looking for some trading advice. Im slowly marking my needs and will eventually get back to adding items for trade. My problem is whenever i look at what cards people are wanting to trade for they are mainly commons an semi stars which i throw away. So do you guys actually do a lot of trades involving commons??? Before i would list all rcs and any base $1 or better but it still looked cluttered. I can only imagine what it would like with a bunch of heritage base mixed in. Im just looking for the million dollar question if i should revamp my way of thinking and add all of my cards for trade. I just do not want to sit on them!

Any help on this subject is appreciated!
Same as others have said.  There are a lot of us set-builders and trade a bunch of commons.

I concur with what others have said. From my experiences, there is a pretty heavy demand for 70's era commons. Definitely worth listing what you have.

Awesome i guess i will try to list everything going forward. I only pc the Toronto blue jays so i have a ton of cards that i cannot do anything with!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~