`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Gypsy Queen 2021 No Name on Front

Topps Gypsy Queen 2021 No Name on Front
I have a RC of a player from 21 Gypsy Queen with No Name on Front (everything else looks fine)
Normal set based on number on back. I have the December 21 Beckettt and can't find a mention of this set, if it's intentional. Is it just an error card or an intentional set not yet priced?

Will it be priced in the February 21 Thick Price Guide? (I don't really have time to wait for the Almanac to come out in July)

RE: Topps Gypsy Queen 2021 No Name on Front
It is a parallel..MISSING NAMEPLATE...it is listed with the rest of the cards for that player in ORG and OPG

(01-22-2022, 03:01 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: I have a RC of a player from 21 Gypsy Queen with No Name on Front (everything else looks fine)
Normal set based on number on back. I have the December 21 Beckettt and can't find a mention of this set, if it's intentional. Is it just an error card or an intentional set not yet priced?

Will it be priced in the February 21 Thick Price Guide? (I don't really have time to wait for the Almanac to come out in July)
My March 2022 paper price guide arrived in the mail today. The no-nameplate variation parallel set is not included. As stated, it is in the online price guide.  Best I can tell you is the multiplier for rookies is a single digit number greater than or equal to 1 of the base card price.

(01-22-2022, 03:34 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: It is a parallel..MISSING NAMEPLATE...it is listed with the rest of the cards for that player in ORG
Thanks! I don't have org

(01-22-2022, 07:08 PM)jmhorn Wrote: My March 2022 paper price guide arrived in the mail today. The no-nameplate variation parallel set is not included. As stated, it is in the online price guide.  Best I can tell you is the multiplier for rookies is a single digit number greater than or equal to 1 of the base card price.
LOL thanks.