`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong movement

Wrong movement
            Hey Beckett guys, I think yall should have an arrow up on Jarred Kelenic cards. Ebay has his cards all up from what you have in the price guide. Not arrow done. I thought yall did research from ebay for your price guide. Angry

RE: Wrong movement
Who is Jarred Kelenic?

No one from Beckett staff actually read this posts..best thing to do is contact Beckett directly, but I would like that would be an impossible task to reach out to someone at Beckett concerning price movements.  You can try an email to

Brian Fleischer

Jarred is a Rookie with Seattle Mariners

Also..maybe Beckett people read this articles fromt eh Team's Blog

It’s Too Soon to Panic About Jarred Kelenic [Image: icon-open-new.png]

It’s been tough to watch, but let’s all take a deep breath Baked into a year filled with so many positive developments for the Seattle Mariners, Jarred Kelenic’s struggles at the plate remain a proverbial sore thumb.

While Beckett mught be low on Kelenic's values, his value is not up. The trend, like most baseball cards right now, is down. And his performance last year didn't help. He's still a big name, but not what he was before he was called up. If he performs next season, his value will go back up, but his values are down for now. Remember, Beckett is a few months behind real time pricing. So these adjustments are also likely the first adjustments after his call up and poor performance.

Kelenic prospects cards are up, and his rookie cards are down. That seems about right.

Also he plays for the Mariners to a top flight or highly visible team. So that hurts his cards also.