Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade

Looking to trade
Hello everyone! 

I have added more cards, old and new, football, baseball and basketball.

I am looking for basketball and certain baseball and football.

Also, my 8 yr old son has gotten into Pokemon, so if you have some Pokemon cards I could be interested.

RE: Looking to trade
Hello everyone,

I have continued to add cards. My subscription is expiring in 19 days. I intend to take a month off (re-organizing my collection) and then renew. If interested in trading hit me up hopefully we can get some trades completed before the membership expires.

Juan

(02-11-2022, 12:35 PM)juanj76@gmail.com Wrote: Hello everyone,

I have continued to add cards. My subscription is expiring in 19 days. I intend to take a month off (re-organizing my collection) and then renew. If interested in trading hit me up hopefully we can  get some trades completed before the membership expires.

Juan
Open offer sent.

I was intending to take a month off but since Beckett was offering 25% discount in the subscription I re-newed today. I have been adding many cards the last couple of weeks. Have added 2021 Topps Update, Topps Chrome and Topps Chrome Update plus many Nolan Ryan and other older cards. Please feel free to check my org.

I have added more than (100) Nolan Ryan and Cal Ripken cards. Still have a few more of each to add. If interested please check my org and send me an offer.

Hello everyone! I have been able to make many trades in the last couple of months, so thank you!

I have continued to add cards from the 1970's, 1980's and new cards as well. Please take a look when you have a chance and send me an offer if you see anything of interest.

Hello everyone!

I have been away for a while, had to put cards away to deal with home improvements. But I am back and have added some newer cards. Please send me an offer if you see anything of interest.