`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do jumbo graded card sleeves exist?

Do jumbo graded card sleeves exist?
I'm talking about for box toppers, for example, that have to have extra large PSA/BGS/whatever slabs on them.

Couldn't find anything on eBay and the same for Google.

I feel like they must exist, but that I'm using the wrong search term?

TIA
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

RE: Do jumbo graded card sleeves exist?
I just did a search and found some company called Superior Fit Innovations Ltd that appears to have sleeves like that.

I'll caveat my comment with I've never heard of this company before and I have no idea what their quality is like.

(01-13-2022, 01:43 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I just did a search and found some company called Superior Fit Innovations Ltd that appears to have sleeves like that.

I'll caveat my comment with I've never heard of this company before and I have no idea what their quality is like.
Interesting. Google search or somewhere else?

N/m: I found them. Thank you!

Well, my order of 2 packages of the jumbos from that site finally arrived. They're great quality, but unfortunately are much to big for what I needed.

Are your box topper cards graded or were you just looking for holders and sleeves for them? I store some of my Ginter Box toppers in larger top loads but not sure if they make a team bag for that size or not. I'd imagine there might be something like an 8x10 team bag or similar that might work. I'd measure whatever holder you have and try to find a bag that is a similar size.

They're graded. I did try using a plastic bag previously, but didn't like the look which is why I was trying to find something better.

I am not sure how big it is, but have you looked at comic holders? I know they make plastic sleeves to put over comic books.

(01-26-2022, 12:39 PM)akaus Wrote: I am not sure how big it is, but have you looked at comic holders? I know they make plastic sleeves to put over comic books.
Couldn't hurt to check. Thank you for the idea.