`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2022 Products Preview - What Excites You?

2022 Products Preview - What Excites You?
I would think many of you have read the articles about upcoming 2022 Baseball products.  Some really caught my eye!  Assuming that Fanatics does not change anything from the plan, which 2022 designs get you itching to collect?

I think the 2022 Topps Chrome and Museum Collection will be high on my radar for specific players/parallels.  Also, Finest and Inception have interesting designs.

RE: 2022 Products Preview - What Excites You?
(01-13-2022, 04:35 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would think many of you have read the articles about upcoming 2022 Baseball products.  Some really caught my eye!  Assuming that Fanatics does not change anything from the plan, which 2022 designs get you itching to collect?

I think the 2022 Topps Chrome and Museum Collection will be high on my radar for specific players/parallels.  Also, Finest and Inception have interesting designs.
Might have to wait for me and see what costs are going to look like. I believe the their all overpriced. Going to stick to Heritage and Topps Series 1,2 and update.

I have about 20 PC players that I will be trading and buying to get cards from those products, so it won't be busting boxes. I just want Base cards from Museum, Finest and Inception, and some colored parallels of Topps Chrome so it will be less than $250 for sure.

I love it all, but will contain myself to/too/two - Topps Now Road to Opening Day Phillies Team set - autograph edition, Topps Flagship- Retail Case of Tins if available - else Case of jumbo, for Series 1, 3 Jumbo Boxes Series 2 and 2 cases of blasters for Update. Case break for Topps Inception - want NL East Division else grab a Phillies break/s, Gypsy Queen - 3-4 boxes, Topps Chrome and Bowman's Best. 2 Flagship Complete Sets. Need to see what Topps On Demand is offering.

Sell all hits that I do not PC for 2022 Christmas

Dependent totally on cost.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(01-13-2022, 04:35 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: I would think many of you have read the articles about upcoming 2022 Baseball products.  Some really caught my eye!  Assuming that Fanatics does not change anything from the plan, which 2022 designs get you itching to collect?

Whatever non-expensive non-Panini stuff is out there, especially stuff without parallels.

Haven't read the articles yet

(01-13-2022, 09:56 PM)ashlandmark Wrote: Whatever non-expensive non-Panini stuff is out there, especially stuff without parallels.

Haven't read the articles yet
I agree, Non Panini. Horrible Cards.

My Go tos this year will be Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Update and Chrome Update if I can find it.

(01-14-2022, 10:09 AM)jbissell Wrote: My Go tos this year will be Bowman, Bowman Chrome, Bowman Draft, Topps, Topps Chrome, Topps Update and Chrome Update if I can find it.
Are those box busters or specific players?

I guess prospects in general and Wander Franco in particular.