`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMC free shipping?

COMC free shipping?
I just bought 150 common/parallel cards for PC and asked for shipping.  This is the 2nd one in a month.  Date is Feb 7th.  Cost was = ZERO $$.

What a nice surprise!!!

RE: COMC free shipping?
Nice. Will be asking for a shipment in the next couple of weeks - all PC of one player I have been holding for a while. I am going to be requesting quite a few sleeved & top loaded so hope it doesn't cost much.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

OK, I'll ask the silly question.... What is PC?  I'm not down with all the hip lingo.  Big Grin

(01-07-2022, 11:13 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: OK, I'll ask the silly question.... What is PC?  I'm not down with all the hip lingo.  Big Grin
Personal Collection
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

(01-07-2022, 11:13 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: OK, I'll ask the silly question.... What is PC?  I'm not down with all the hip lingo.  Big Grin
Never silly questions.  Always ask.  Great group of people here. PC=Personal Collection.  Hobby has hundreds of "hip lingo" items.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks. I came back to this thread to see if there were any responses, and the answer smacked me in the face before the page even loaded. well duh! LOL