Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1978 Dale Murphy, no print on reverse

1978 Dale Murphy, no print on reverse
Hey everyone-

I'm cleaning out my old collection, cataloging it, trying to organize and sell off most to people who'd appreciate them more.   In doing so, I came across a 1978 Dale Murphy/Lance Parrish RC.

Here's the kicker - there's no printing on the back, it's blank.

I've searched and searched the net and can't find anything about it.

Has anyone seen one or know of another?

Any help on this appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 1978 Dale Murphy, no print on reverse
(01-06-2022, 04:42 PM)heyitsgary Wrote: Hey everyone-

I'm cleaning out my old collection, cataloging it, trying to organize and sell off most to people who'd appreciate them more.   In doing so, I came across a 1978 Dale Murphy/Lance Parrish RC.

It is 1978 Topps, card number 708. It must have slipped through and not printed the back. You can view it by searching. I don't know what value a misprinted card would have. 

I don't think you'll find anything online for it, it is considered a misprint or flawed card, maybe a Dale Murphy collector will pay more for it, but other than that, a random person looking to add a Dale Murphy RC would probably pay less for it.... Depends on whose eyes it gets to.
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I dont agree with alfredoleal2001.  I would consider this a one-of-one (or close to it) and people will pay for that!

Error card collectors might... If I wanted a Murphy RC I would want one with the back...
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-06-2022, 04:42 PM)heyitsgary Wrote: Hey everyone-

Hey Gary.  You still have this card?
Collecting Dernell Stenson