`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone trade anymore?

Anyone trade anymore?
I am going to try posting again as last time I worked out quite a few trades. I have had a lot of people cancel trade offers that I sent months ago so I am hoping they are trading again. Unfortunately most of them canceled the trade, but didn't comment why or what was going on. Who wants to trade? Hit me up with offers.

RE: Anyone trade anymore?
I keep dumping my org and filling it back up. The lack of trading is making it hard to keep paying $40 a month to organize my cards. I have very limited needs in return that its almost no worth it anymore
*** - Super Collecting The Following - ***
Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays (1977-Current) Currently High on Vlad jr, Cavan Biggio, Austin Martin - But love all Jays in Unifrom!
Football - Carnell "Cadillac" Williams, Jeff George
Basketball - Shawn Kemp!

That's like 2 blasters per month. Wow. I definitely can't afford it.

I was just asking the same thing on the football side. What happened? I have not been on here in a few years and just came back and it seems pretty dead. Is there somewhere else people are going to trade?
[Image: Cowboys_Banner.jpg]

(01-10-2022, 12:56 AM)ashlandmark Wrote: That's like 2 blasters per month. Wow. I definitely can't afford it.
I tried to set up a trade with you but nothing in your org. do you have scans or a list i can take a look at? what are you looking for?
[Image: Cowboys_Banner.jpg]

(01-10-2022, 12:56 AM)ashlandmark Wrote: That's like 2 blasters per month. Wow. I definitely can't afford it.
Blasters in my area of indiana are now $39.99 no one buys them/scalps them anymore. I used to hate paying $19.99 for them. They can just sit there now!
Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays (1977-Current) Currently High on Vlad jr, Cavan Biggio, Austin Martin - But love all Jays in Unifrom!
Basketball - Shawn Kemp!

(01-04-2022, 04:41 PM)akaus Wrote: I am going to try posting again as last time I worked out quite a few trades. I have had a lot of people cancel trade offers that I sent months ago so I am hoping they are trading again. Unfortunately most of them canceled the trade, but didn't comment why or what was going on. Who wants to trade? Hit me up with offers.
Pm sent.
Basketball - Shawn Kemp!

ORG is the problem. No trading anymore here.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/