`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone trade anymore?

Anyone trade anymore?
I am going to try posting again as last time I worked out quite a few trades. I have had a lot of people cancel trade offers that I sent months ago so I am hoping they are trading again. Unfortunately most of them canceled the trade, but didn't comment why or what was going on. Who wants to trade? Hit me up with offers.

RE: Anyone trade anymore?
Open offer sent.

Feel free to give me a look.

Thanks!

I will be very honest. The trading interface is on here is so clunkly and subpar its amazing anything gets traded. I have almost no interest in trading because of it.

(01-18-2022, 12:03 PM)patkelly23 Wrote: I will be very honest. The trading interface is on here is so clunkly and subpar its amazing anything gets traded. I have almost no interest in trading because of it.
Hey
I guess I am not exactly sure what you are saying, but I find trading quite easy. You can search by team, player, or types of cards such as autos, game used, #ed, or rookies. I have found many cards I liked by doing this and normally wouldn't have found. Hope you try it out and make some trades. Traders are out there.

+1 to Akaus post

(01-18-2022, 12:10 PM)akaus Wrote: Hey
I guess I am not exactly sure what you are saying, but I find trading quite easy. You can search by team, player, or types of cards such as autos, game used, #ed, or rookies. I have found many cards I liked by doing this and normally wouldn't have found. Hope you try it out and make some trades. Traders are out there.
I have tried it. Its subpar. When I receive an offer and have to search through hundreds of cards, limiting the page view to 100 is subpar. Search is nice if you know what you are looking for but if you are responding to offers you generally want to be able to see as much as you can on one page. I also see no way to sort by values. etc. At least not on the trade page.

First, I agree there could be improvements to the trading application.  The ideas you mentioned are only a couple from a much longer list of suggestions that have been documented on these forums through the years.  Still excellent ideas, by the way.

Your terms, "clunky" and "subpar", though, are suspect to me.  I don't notice the cluncks.  Perhaps I've worked them out with time and use. If Beckett is subpar, what other available option is par?

Please note, I am not disagreeing with your characterization.  I think specifics would be more constructive.

I'm definitely interested in other trade options out there.  I'm on The Bench, and between that and Beckett, my son do pretty well trading.  Some nights are 3-4 trades, and then a couple days with nothing...but it's a hobby so we're not expecting it to take up but so much time.  We're looking to reach more collector's looking to trade...

Facebook is tough, posting pics of everything is impossible for me.  I have over 60,000 cards.  Plus, it seems like most on there want to send me pics of their 90's base Ryan cards, and nothing newer.  It's a crapshoot.  

I would like a more advanced search option too on Beckett, but for now, I can work with what they offer.  Just my two cents.  Everyone has a different opinion, and they make sense.

By the way, patkelly23, I sent you an open trade offer. Hoping we can work something out. Thanks!

Josh